SASS Wire Forum

A video from the Georgia State Match - Hawkeye Gin Productions

Another great Hawkeye Gin video! Thanks!

She has a great eye and a talent for filming/editing . Really enjoy watching her vids . Hope she keeps it up .

Oh my, Gin! Thank you so much...I loved seeing this. I simply have to be at South River next year.... now I KNOW what a great party PI and I missed. It won't happen again - no matter who is graduating or getting married or whatever - someone can video that event instead of us having to watch a great shoot on video. You did a fantastic job of putting this together. Witch Doctor

Oh my, Gin! Thank you so much...I loved seeing this. I simply have to be at South River next year.... now I KNOW what a great party PI and I missed. It won't happen again - no matter who is graduating or getting married or whatever - someone can video that event instead of us having to watch a great shoot on video. You did a fantastic job of putting this together. Witch Doctor

missed seeing ya, I wished Riverbend was closer

Very very cool... Although Ihate watching videos like that because they only serve to remind me of how slow I am .. Haha ;)

Yep!

That would be a place to visit!

Great job Gin!

Frenchy

Yep!

That would be a place to visit!

Great job Gin!

Frenchy

Frenchy....you've got a standing invitation to come and join us in Georgia...it is a fun place to visit. The Kajun hotel is open and you have a reservation. As for shooting just bring your leather.....I've got your guns and ammo covered.

I'm looking forward to my visit with the Bea Bassin Range Riders up in New Brunswick, Canada in September. I guess instead of putting "English" on my bullets I'll have to load some "French" so they can ring Canadian steel. :D :D

Kajun

very well done indeed!!!!!

very cool cat. too!!!!

maybe some day I get to shoot wit yuze!!!!

Archived