SASS Wire Forum

Wouldn't you like to play in this town?

Cliff Hanger #3720LR

enterpx2.jpg

You can!

RRBar Annual match is coming. April 11th through the 13th. (See the shooting bays by clicking on the small images)

Main match stages on Saturday and Sunday.

8 stages on Saturday and 4 stages on Sunday morning.

There is still time to get your Entry mailed in.

And they are accepting entries right up to the Safety Meeting on Saturday morning.

You do have to call Little Jersey Jo to let her know you're coming if you wait too long and the mail won't make it.

You bring your Entry with you and she will be there to make sure you are part of the RRBar annual fun.

See ya there.

We sure had a wonderful time there, didn't we Allie? :wub:

Shaky D still talks about wearing out three ladies at the dance!! And the pot luck at our place with those brats was yummy. And all that "pink"!!!

The left side in the picture is the shooting range with a full working saloon. The right side has the bathrooms. The sun is always at the shooter's back, year 'round.

The shot echos off the hills is simply awesome.

Come out and see where Allie Mo earned her "Crash" alias. :lol::P

LG

I wish I could be there, darlin. I do plan to come back and visit some time soon....

Best wishes to you guys for a wonderful match. I'm sure you'll do an awesome job, as always.

Wonderful location and a spectacular range. Been there several times. Use to the be the home to the Western Regional. First class facility. The banquets were always great too.

Looks like a great place to shoot! Little late to plan for this year. Is there another annual somewhere in CA between Lucerne Valley and WA state the weekend before or after to tie in with this shoot to make the long trip more worthwhile?

muck

Sure would like that town here in Texas.

Probably the best Cowboy Town in all of SASS. Folk are great and we always have a great time at RR Bar's annual shoot.

We just got our confirmation back from Little Jersey Jo.

See you there, Conejo.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Conejo, you may be right about it being the best SASS Town in all of CAS; however, until you have seen or visited the Wartrace Range {Town) in Middle Tennessee, do not be too quick to make that statement. While I have not shot in Lucerne Valley , I have driven thru it a couple of times and I know it is a

great venue. But give Wartrace a look some day.

Cheers Hoss C.

I will be there! I can't wait for some of the special events that are on the schedule, especially the log splitting contest. I have only heard stories about those, this will be my first one. I think moving the match to April was a great idea and I hope it stays there.

The left side in the picture is the shooting range with a full working saloon. The right side has the bathrooms. The sun is always at the shooter's back, year 'round.

The shot echos off the hills is simply awesome.

Come out and see where Allie Mo earned her "Crash" alias. :lol::P

LG

Where once it never rained 'til after sundown,

By 8 A.M., the morning fog had flown...

Just kidding. It is a remarkable cowboy range.

Opal Rose and I will be there. We had 4 different cowboys write the stages this year to give everyone a "different feel" when you’re shooting. Mexican Rob is our new Range Officer and he had a hand with a few of the stages. Desert Dawg, Ransome Hawk and I wrote the others so you all will have a sampling from stand and deliver to old school stages. And yes- we have brought back the "log splitting" team event! This is a hoot to shoot and watch! Hope to see you all out there. Pack Rat

5 days until this one starts.

If you want to get in on the fun, you still have time.

This match is taking entries right up to the Safety Meeting for the Main match.

You must contact Little Jersey Jo to let her know you're coming, so she can get you on her last minute list.

I'll be there.

I'll lock my doors then........... :lol:

LG

I'll use a window or the doggy door.

Here it is Wednesday April 9th. 2 days before it all starts.

The match crew are busy doing final setup and checking that everything will be ready for the party.

What Party? you ask.

Well, RRBar has been known for their annual matches which seem to turning in to a big party.

Little Jersey Jo says she will continue to accept entries right up to the Safety Meeting (8:30am) for the Main Match which starts Saturday morning.

Call Jo and let her know you're coming and she will make sure you have a spot in the line up. Jo can be reached at 1 (760) 247-5012

Sure wish I could go again.

The first time I shot this shoot, I swore I would not miss another one. Then reality (work and schedule luck) sets in.

MIssing it AGAIN this year :ph34r::(:blink::wacko::ph34r:

Hope you RRBar gang have the turnout you deserve :D

Hope to be there next year! :D

Archived