SASS Wire Forum

This is what it will look like when North Korea attacks - and defeats the US

:lol: Boy they are wishful thinkers...

The story:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/north-korea-video-propaganda-us-troops-rockets-125355219.html

Where's Rodman..our illustrious mediator...??

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I figure when dim Commies ta hit us in Korea, dey will git as fer as Buson.....( Pusan, fifn' ya not in country) an din peter out till dey can re arm an make dat finial push ta just south of der an din der supply lines will over extended and we could push 'em easily back to da DMZ, at least.

I'd say maybe more, but der little yeller brothers cross da river wood might have somethin' ta say bout it !

Where is Douglas MacAurthur when you need him?

We shoula' let Patton do what he proposed.

We shoula' let Patton do what he proposed.

Got dat shot rat, Blackwater !

North Korea would be hard pressed to invade South Korea and maintain supply lines under "duress". There is no way that No. Korea could supply or sustain a war with the U.S. Seems to be a whole lot of "feed the people bullshoot" on their part. They'd be much better off if they'd feed their citizens food.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Saw that same footage on a Godzilla movie... AND THEY LOST!. Big lizard jumped back in the ocean... and got away even!

Them bastages never could defeat Godzilla... and we killt his young a$$ over here in New York, too... Mathew Broderick was in charge of it.

ts

Saw that same footage on a Godzilla movie... AND THEY LOST!. Big lizard jumped back in the ocean... and got away even!

Them bastages never could defeat Godzilla... and we killt his young a$$ over here in New York, too... Mathew Broderick was in charge of it.

ts

Big difference.......Godzilla had a better hair do......and brain.

I think we should fly one lone plane over Pyongyang and drop a thousand pound sack of Gold Medal flour right in the middle of their government center with a note attached reading "Hey, guess what comes next!"

Yeah... then fly over the next day... and drop a biscuit recipe.

That'll learn 'em..

ts

And if they don't get the message by them we can make a third run and "bake their biscuits" for them. Howzat? ;):lol:

Think of it like this here... Hot Rod...

24 million folks... most eatin' grass and wild onions...

A fine biscuit recipe... and just one bag of Gold Medal flour amongst all of 'em....

The dam left in this country would start hollerin' "TORTURE!"...

ts

Think about this, NK has nucular weapons, we believe to big for their missles. They also aren't very efficent. What would happen if they had placed one in a shipping container, months ago. It ends up in Chicago. NK tells us, "we have bombs placed in 12 of your cities". To prove it, they tell us where the one in Chicago is. We locate it and verify it is a nucular weapon. They then tell us that if we don't meet their terms, what ever they are, they will set off the other weapons. What would we do?

Think about this, NK has nucular weapons, we believe to big for their missles. They also aren't very efficent. What would happen if they had placed one in a shipping container, months ago. It ends up in Chicago. NK tells us, "we have bombs placed in 12 of your cities". To prove it, they tell us where the one in Chicago is. We locate it and verify it is a nucular weapon. They then tell us that if we don't meet their terms, what ever they are, they will set off the other weapons. What would we do?

Good point. Although radiation detectors are pretty prevalent in shipping ports, one customer of mine has them installed at both of their facilities because of so much trash material coming from Russia and Asia having traces of Uranium etc still managing to get through.

Now, the levels of radioactive material for an explosive device I would expect to set alarms off at ports. I dont know.

I am sure once Obama gets off of his pressing fund raiser tours will set our minds at ease.

Can't wait to see the movie ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Ok, exactly which cities are we talking about?

Hard to say..It's not so much what "we" would do as what our elected officials would do..

I was going to post a comment I had second thoughts about, don't want to get the thread pulled..I'll just say those currently in power either have some really skewed priorities or are trying to distract us from the real problems at hand-Or both.

I figure when dim Commies ta hit us in Korea, dey will git as fer as Buson.....( Pusan, fifn' ya not in country) an din peter out till dey can re arm an make dat finial push ta just south of der an din der supply lines will over extended and we could push 'em easily back to da DMZ, at least.

I'd say maybe more, but der little yeller brothers cross da river wood might have somethin' ta say bout it !

HUH???

;)

That would be the "kicker" we wouldn't know which other cities so we would have to check all of them. Would/could the administration risk a nucular bomb going off in any of our cities?

Har!

We can joke about this but it’s a very serious situation. If this asshole lobs a nuke into
South Korea, tens of thousands will die and many times that number will be
injured. We will of course be obliged to honor our treaties and it will be a
full scale war with a country that has nukes, even if they are primitive ones.
The carnage will be unthinkable.

Pray my
friends

We can joke about this but it’s a very serious situation. If this asshole lobs a nuke into

South Korea, tens of thousands will die and many times that number will be

injured. We will of course be obliged to honor our treaties and it will be a

full scale war with a country that has nukes, even if they are primitive ones.

The carnage will be unthinkable.

Pray my

friends

I know it's serious...the op was posted before the latest saber rattling...prayer that this is just more empty threats. Word is that SK's population doesn't feel too threatened... yet. Reckon they 'live' with this stuff almost daily.

GG

L.A., Chicago, New York & Colorado

Daughter lives in DC ...

Return to sender

Archived