SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Updates

As of last night (November 28), Winter Range has over 700 registered shooters and Wild Bunch is just a few shooters away from being full. There are three warm-up matches. 8:00 am, 11:00 am and 1:00 pm. The 11:00 am warm-up is full (200 shooters). All of the 32 categories have the minimum number of shooters needed to honor those categories except for Ladies Frontier Cartridge Duelist. So, get those applications in and Ladies if you ever wanted to try black powder this would be the ideal time to try it! It looks like we will once again be bumping the 800 shooter mark. It also looks like there will be a record number of mounted shooters (150) so between Wild Bunch, the Cowboy match and the mounted shooters there should be something for everyone to see and do. There should also be a record number of vendors and one of the local Country/Western radio stations will be broadcasting live from Winter Range!!!

Great news Larsen. Good to see categories filling up. Look forward to my 14th Winter Range.

bb

Hey Griz... contanct Ol #4... he can loan you one of his skirts.. It might be too long for you, but I'm sure that you can make it work.

Snakebite

Grizz,

I will make you a skirt and Kiowa could probably load the ammo. smile.gif

Larsen,

How many do you still need for LFCD?

Painted Filly

Two.

Darn it Snakebite, you said you wouldn't tell!!

Griz, I have two skirts now so you wear one and I'll do the other. Just as a courtesy for the ladies, and us.

Ol'#4

Larsen,

If you get 1 more let me know. I obviously can't fill 2 holes but might be able to help if you come down to needing 1. I pm'd you so let me know.

Ol #4 I might pay money to see you and Grizz in skirts. :)

Painted Filly

Larsen,

If you get 1 more let me know. I obviously can't fill 2 holes but might be able to help if you come down to needing 1. I pm'd you so let me know.

Ol #4 I might pay money to see you and Grizz in skirts. smile.gif

Painted Filly

Heck, a lot more people would probably pay not to see them.laugh.gif

Outstanding report about Winter Range!

Skirts on Grizzly Dave and Ol'#4? Well lets just say Somethings are just plan WRONG!!!

I've seen #4 in a skirt and had nightmares for a week, and The Senior Games well never be the same.

Come on Girls fill that Category!!! PLEASE

Big Iron Buster

Larsen,

Ol #4 I might pay money to see you and Grizz in skirts. :)/>

Painted Filly

We got conformation that we are in...so add one more to LFCD. Did that do it? Do we have 3? If not, I better get to sewing that skirt and loading ammo for Grizz!!! :)

Me and the wife Cimarron Larna are #261 & 262. YEEHAWWWW getting ready for another smoking shoot! Already loading ammo, need more practicin but who don't? Hoping to have some money saved by then so's I can make proper use of the vendors.....

Plaid skirts? Frilly blouses? REAL men shoot in grass skirts and coconut bras....Just ask Palo Verde..... :blink:

Me and the wife Cimarron Larna are #261 & 262. YEEHAWWWW getting ready for another smoking shoot! Already loading ammo, need more practicin but who don't? Hoping to have some money saved by then so's I can make proper use of the vendors.....

Plaid skirts? Frilly blouses? REAL men shoot in grass skirts and coconut bras....Just ask Palo Verde..... :blink:/>

But they might have to change their alias to Ensign Nellie Forbush ;)/>

You should have been at the Border Town Shootout in East Grand Forks MN. They had about eight in kilts maybe not a skirt but close, some as big as Dave. Fun time's look at there web page.

GK

You should have been at the Border Town Shootout in East Grand Forks MN. They had about eight in kilts maybe not a skirt but close, some as big as Dave. Fun time's look at there web page.

GK

I hope they weren't picking up brass. :lol:/>

GK

I'm shootin Frontier Catridge Duelist...and I'd buy a kilt and wear it ifin it would could towards filling the ladies category ( as well as their hearts :wub: )

That is a lot of folks, I hope the parking lot is big, and they leave a spot for me right up at the front! :D/>

The parking lot is very big, but only I have reserved parking in front...They put my name on and I just pull in...It does help to bribe the sheriff first...

Texas Lizard

Archived