SASS Wire Forum

Vanity Plates

Whiskey Business

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best one I've seen was on the back of a fellow SASS shooter Rowdy Finn's truck. It read NOBAMA. From what he told me, some people inside the N.C. DMV didn't like it very much......but there it was on the truck.

Personalized Harley tag in Brandon, MS.

SHOTIT

How one translates it depends on the placement of a hyphen.

Tull

I'm too wise for you. (ex husband story? - maybe his former car?) :P

Ain't never been a liberal, so I can't relate to the 2nd one...... but glad he came to his senses! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes you got that right.

No it wasn't his former car. All hers. She found out he was the straying kind and had been siphoning funds out of their joint checking account and putting them into a different bank, all with intention of leaving her. When it came time to go to court, he tried to argue he couldn't pay alimony/child support because he was on disability and didn't have any money. She proved there were accounts in his and his current consort's name in two other banks. BUSTED! Dad said he had never seen her as happy as the day after that court appearance. The new car and vanity tag came right after that.

As for Uno's tag, it actually caused him a lot of grief. On several occasions, his car was vandalized. He even had people intentionally push shopping carts into it right in front of him, just to be mean. After 20+ years and 165,000 miles (on a rotary!!), it wouldn't pass smog any more so it was scrapped. I miss that car. It was a lot of fun to drive. Fast too.

Yes you got that right.

No it wasn't his former car. All hers. She found out he was the straying kind and had been siphoning funds out of their joint checking account and putting them into a different bank, all with intention of leaving her. When it came time to go to court, he tried to argue he couldn't pay alimony/child support because he was on disability and didn't have any money. She proved there were accounts in his and his current consort's name in two other banks. BUSTED! Dad said he had never seen her as happy as the day after that court appearance. The new car and vanity tag came right after that.

As for Uno's tag, it actually caused him a lot of grief. On several occasions, his car was vandalized. He even had people intentionally push shopping carts into it right in front of him, just to be mean. After 20+ years and 165,000 miles (on a rotary!!), it wouldn't pass smog any more so it was scrapped. I miss that car. It was a lot of fun to drive. Fast too.

Too Good Kris! She was very sharp and glad to hear it was indeed deserving. :lol:

Too bad about your Dad's car (Mazda RX7?), I too have found that the "tolerant, mature, non violent" liberals are anything but. :ph34r:

Cheers,

Harvey

I have to admit I remember few but enjoy trying to read them.. lol... I never wanted one, simply not much interested in that kinda thing.

Some are pretty hard to decipher. They are not as clever as the owner might have thought.

My Dentist is also a good friend and shooting & golfing buddy.

They don't require a front plate here in Florida, so lots of people have funny front plates.

For Christmas one year, I gave my Dentist a front plate that said, "23PAIR".

For the less less clever, say it: Two Three Pair. :lol:

Yes you got that right.

Why is it you never hear of liberal cars being vandalized :rolleyes:

(JUST AN OBSERVATION)

TF

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I saw this'un in TN... but I hear they pulled the plates... (to be looked at in the mirror...)

3MTA3

Whups... forgot 'bout my plates... IM2BZ2P

ts

Saw this vanity plate: Einsteyn

Guess the guy's a real Einstein. Oh, well, it's all relative anyway. What are some of the funny/wacky ones y'all have seen?

Saw a stunningly beautiful lady who was of the, er... ummm... "soiled dove" occupation. She was an evening regular at the liquor store I worked in back in the early eighties. Her pink Cadillac plate read, "DOIT4SS", with strips of reflective metallic tape through the SS to make them into dollar signs. Translation, "Do It For Dollars". At least she was up front about it.

I've seen a bunch that I thought were funny. Here are a few that I can remember:

XPD4IT on a Mercedes driven by a cute blonde.

TNA IQ2 don't recall the car, VERY cute brunette driver.

One I called it to dispatch as "Ida One Twenty Four Queen" to verify it was really issued was on a parked Trans Am. I was surprised that one made it past the DMV. (write it down and say it out loud. "Ida" = "I", "Queen" = "Q") BTW, it was a legit plate.

Angus

A SASS Pard and his wife has 3 of dem.

1st plate....GOEX

2nd plate...Black

3rd plate... Power

Think he's a spokes man ? :unsure:;):lol:

saw one today,said "1 of them"

Saw one that belonged to a dentist......2TH DR If I didn't have a veterans plate (poppy takes up two spaces) I would have GUN FTR We have a cowboy shootist in our club who has EVILROY on his plate no, he is not a SASS member but his name is Roy.

Seen on a medical student's tags a few years ago - MD2B.

A friend had one like this:

POQDPRN

hint: think of it in medical terms, and an order from a doctor.

I will give ya the answer tomorrow ifn someone don't get it...

curley

A friend had one like this:

POQDPRN

hint: think of it in medical terms, and an order from a doctor.

I will give ya the answer tomorrow ifn someone don't get it...

curley

.......... nit's already tomorrow here ....... :mellow:

PO - by mouth, QD - every day, PRN - as needed

.... thank you, I now understand what it means :)

(seein's how I don't talk "doctor" I still don't understand how it means it; but I understand what it means ...... :blink: )

:o

Archived