SASS Wire Forum

Haven't been in here,

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Rocky... How the heck are ya'...??? Good to see ya' pay a visit... I'll even stand a round on my tab (shut up the rest of you reprobates... I do use my tab from time to time... :lol: )

Vaya con Dios

Well Rocky... How the heck are ya'...??? Good to see ya' pay a visit... I'll even stand a round on my tab (shut up the rest of you reprobates... I do use my tab from time to time... :lol: )

Vaya con Dios

BMC would disagree.

:lol:

Much as I support the cause, Miss Rocky ain't a gittin' whut li'l hair I got left! :lol:

'Course, a gent'll always stand a lady to a drink!! :wub:

Yeah,......... the rest of yas too. :rolleyes::lol:

I wuz wonderin when you might come slumin and grace us with yore presence.

I'm all a-tingle.

Bottles, fetch whatever she wants. Her money's no good here. :D

I took a little peek over the batwing doors and saw my couch for sale up there on the banner. :blink:

Bottles pour me a drink will ya darlin, it has been a long ride and the dust is thick.

Miss Rocky, it isn't the dust that is thick in here.

Hey Bottles, another round for Ms. Rocky and meownself...

...yes Bottles, it goes on Flint's tab 'cause he said it would be ok.... <_<

Oh Bound darlin, thank you much. Still as sweet as ever.

Now Joey, be nice. -_-

Bottles darlin, NO water for me iffin it's from that ever so handsome Ballz....nice try. :angry::lol::wub:

Bobby you sweet thing, I miss you. I'm thinking I need to come on out to Colorado and learn how to do some ski shootin. It can't be too much different from mounted just a little colder. :D

Thank you for the drink Blackwater but, you could use a little evening up. ;)

SBB, it's good to see you too. Yes, I am cutting hair haven't you read your April CC. EoT baby!! ;)

Thank you Griz my dear, **Hick up** oh my too many gentleman in here. :blink:

Taft , I'm thinking more than just BMC would disagree.

Thank you Birdgun darlin, it's always nice to be home.

Flint you teddy bear of a cowboy, I've been just fine shootin, movin,try to get the last bird outta the **hick UP** nest. Oh my with all this before noon, I'm feeling a bit happy...er! ....and all you cowboys are lookin handsomer. **hick up**

****Hick up***why thank you much darlin. At this rate theres gunna be a saloon full of Tom Sellecks and sam Elliots by dinner!! ***hick up*** :D

Instead of Walter Brennans, Andy Devines, Gabby Hayes', and Arthur Hunnicuts? :lol:

Well Ill Swan :lol: ... Look who is here... YEEHAAWW Its Miz Rocky..

Uh HI!!

Aneeda and I are fixin to have a yard sale Rocky.. The Posse is needin sum funds for our new building.. The Old Posse hall burnt to the ground..(its a Long Story) ( I didn't do Nuttin to nobody!!) I suppose we just stuck a sticker on that ol couch cause you never seem to be around much. We is lookin forward to seein you at eot and watchin while all those men get their ears lowered at EOT!!!

The yard sale begins on Saturday.. and we is takin donations!!

Bottles I ll have a sasparilly.... With a little wee shot by the by. :wub:

XXXOOO

Hel( who can't believe Rockys In da Saloon) da Huginkiss

Rocky.. You don't mind us selling this here ol couch do ya???.. Why I bet it needs a good cleaning anyway.. Its got suds and duds all over it!!

UB.. that a great picture of some mighty fine peeps!

Hel(who needs another wee dram) da Huginkiss

Howdy Ms Rocky; It's nice to see your back in the Saloon(ACS) but I'd much rather have you turn around and see your front. :wub: I promise not to throw you over my shoulder and haul you upstairs like last time, cuz you and Lizzy Marie wommped me a'goodin, shaved off my mustache, and set me straight. I've been a good boy since then, I promise. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Howdy Ms Rocky; It's nice to see your back in the Saloon(ACS) but I'd much rather have you turn around and see your front. :wub: I promise not to throw you over my shoulder and haul you upstairs like last time, cuz you and Lizzy Marie wommped me a'goodin, shaved off my mustache, and set me straight. I've been a good boy since then, I promise. Just sayin'

Big Jake

.....and rinsed you down with witch hazel gotcha smellin all purdy.

Bwha ha ha ha ha ha!! Those were the dayz.

well...UB, I see yer on yer knees, throwin yerself on tha mercy of the court...again.

Hay Mz. Rocky, did Boulder ever become a Surfer?

Yess. Annd they found me guilty

of being awesome!! :lol:

I'm glad to see you back in the Saloon, Rocky. It's been way too long. ;)

But inquiring minds just have to know,

Who told Flint McCloud that he had a tab? :huh: Now he's gonna start wonderin' about how it keeps growin' when he ain't orderin' drinks! (Not that I'd abuse a feller's tab or nothin' :rolleyes: )

(There's always some busy body that's gotta go and ruin it for everybody! <_< )

Miss Rocky, Good ta hear from ya!!!

Been a bit down on my luck. My face has started ta reject the mustache transplant. Do ya have another boa I kin use?

Bottles is thar a wee nip of the good stuff that ya kin spare for a broke down old cowpoke down on his luck. An give da lovely lady a refill!

Chili Pepper Kid

Archived