SASS Wire Forum

Haven't been in here,

I haven't had one of those cherry bombs in a long time.

Helda I think you need to bring some to the Saloon(ACS)on Soiled Dove night. ;)

That sounds like a night I need to avoid! I think Mrs. Doc would put quite a hurtin' on me, even for just looking! :blink:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I IS GONNA BE THE FIRST guy to be in the saloon on thet evening , YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When is this happening ?

Soiled Doves and good WHISKEY it don't get no better

CB

I agree wif ya CB,.....when is dis shin-dig gonna start ? :unsure:

****Hick up***why thank you much darlin. At this rate theres gunna be a saloon full of Tom Sellecks and sam Elliots by dinner!! ***hick up*** :D

"Don't all the guys and girls get prettier at closin' time":lol:

"Don't all the guys and girls get prettier at closin' time":lol:

Now Rye...MOST of the girls get prettier at closin time. But as for the fine young ladies :wub: who frequent this here establishment, why there's no way they could be any prettier than the minute they walk in thru the batwing doors! Take Miss Rocky for example. Batwing doors swing open, heads turn, double takes abound, regulars smile and tip their hats, unsuspecting cowpokes...well, you get the picture! ;) But from the instant she graces the place with her presence til hours later when she and some lucky cowboy decide to saunter(stagger?) out them batwings, her radiant beauty never varies from it's opulent peak. God as my witness, bourbon as my fortification, I've seen it with my own two bleary eyes! :wacko:

Bottles, buy the house a round, cherry bombs for the ladies and start me a tab!

Now Rye...MOST of the girls get prettier at closin time. But as for the fine young ladies :wub: who frequent this here establishment, why there's no way they could be any prettier than the minute they walk in thru the batwing doors! Take Miss Rocky for example. Batwing doors swing open, heads turn, double takes abound, regulars smile and tip their hats, unsuspecting cowpokes...well, you get the picture! ;) But from the instant she graces the place with her presence til hours later when she and some lucky cowboy decide to saunter(stagger?) out them batwings, her radiant beauty never varies from it's opulent peak. God as my witness, bourbon as my fortification, I've seen it with my own two bleary eyes! :wacko:

Bottles, buy the house a round, cherry bombs for the ladies and start me a tab!

Awhhhhhhhhhhh shucks!! :blush::wub:

Awhhhhhhhhhhh shucks!! :blush::wub:

Now der's a first....Rocky blushin' and speachless !!!

Lawdy !!! :D

Miss Rocky blush...I doubt it. Maybe flushed with excitement, but not blushing. :P Rocky, Fannie Kicker wants to know when we can get together and share another bottle of champagne?(I think I'm STILL full from that birthday bash!) :blink:

Archived