SASS Wire Forum

Rapture running late?

Cypress Sun

UH OH. Maybe I shouldn't have put all that stuff on credit????

Bet they come for the Lamborgini first, parked in the garage of my new house. That's OK, cause I can hop in my new LearJet and outrun them. Just hope the trophy wife understands. :rolleyes:

Still have 55 minutes here. I think I had better go outside, just in case, I wouldn't want to damage the roof. :rolleyes:

Now THAT'S funny.

We were at Possum Trot this morning getting ready for the shoot when someone said something about the rapture done come and gone. I just got the awfullest feeling in the pit of my stomach just thinking"man, what if it really did happen, and I was left behind". I didn't quite like the feeling. I.M.

CS

When I got home I found a little pile of clothes in the hallway. No wife.

Thought, wow maybe she got taken early. Anyway, she was just doin a little laundry. No Rapture here.

I was kinda figurin we'd both be prime ( I do mean PRIME) candidates for the Tribulation.

So when the Rapture does finally get here, I got yer back.

Ride easy,

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Join a club that shoots on Saturday's and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ. Be on a winning team. Smithy.

Guest diablo slim shootist

Darn I'm still here :huh: ...Well maybe next time....just take my wife....Please!!! :P

Raptures, I thought they were all extinct....

KK

Well I'm in a place where everyone's happy and there's a golden light and.........Oh.....never mind. I'm at McDonald's.

Raptures, I thought they were all extinct....

KK

KK: Naw, you got it ALL wrong my friend. Your thinking about RUPTURES. They became extinct when the jock strap was invented! :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Maybe we've all been taken and we're in heaven!!! .....Naw....... still got bills to pay!:angry:

We were at Possum Trot this morning getting ready for the shoot when someone said something about the rapture done come and gone. I just got the awfullest feeling in the pit of my stomach just thinking"man, what if it really did happen, and I was left behind". I didn't quite like the feeling. I.M.

My Mom has long since said that when the rapture does come, there’s going to be a LOT of disappointed people left on Earth. I’m quite sure she’s right about that.

I’m not religious at all but respect others’ beliefs. But I don’t have respect for brainless stupidity.

Looks like Rev Camping was not very good as a civil engineer cause he was not good at math. So sad that people with limited intellect have followed this clown!

At least one woman suffocated her son on his forecast.

What is his accountability?

BH

In Da Good book the LORD said "NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OF MY RETURN" and the wording includes Women not knowing as the word

"Man" in this contex means Mankind ....

Jesus instructed his folk to live ready for his return,but to enjoy life to the FULLEST until that day and NOT to waste time wondering when !!!!

A bunch of folks was sitting around Visiting after the days shooting at "Catus Flats" CAS shoot, All where ready to shoot Sunday which we did ....

I expect it to happen when no-one is calling for it to happen .....

Jabez Cowboy

Camping, who predicted that 200 million Christians would be taken to heaven Saturday before global cataclysm struck the planet, said he felt so terrible when his doomsday message did not come true that he left home and took refuge in a motel with his wife.

Reckon why he did that?

Through chatting with a friend over what [Camping] acknowledged was a very difficult weekend, it dawned on him that instead of the biblical Rapture in which the faithful would be swept up to the heavens, May 21 had instead been a "spiritual" Judgment Day, which places the entire world under Christ's judgment, he said.

The globe will be completely destroyed in five months, he said, when the apocalypse comes. But because God's judgment and salvation were completed on Saturday, there's no point in continuing to warn people about it, so his network will now just play Christian music and programs until the final end on Oct. 21.

"We've always said May 21 was the day, but we didn't understand altogether the spiritual meaning," he said. "The fact is there is only one kind of people who will ascend into heaven ... if God has saved them they're going to be caught up."

See there, it did happen. "We" just didn't understand it... altogether... the meaning.

That's it.

So we're having a do-over in five months.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/may/24/earth-actually-will-be-obliterated-oct-radio-host--ar-502121/

According to the ....idiot... for lack of a term that I feel can be printed, he miscalculated yet again. Now it's October.

If I rightly recall wasn't there a place reserved in the Pit for fortune tellers and others that tried to predict the future?

Well, whenever the end comes, I hope to follow Mark Twain's inclinations--he said that he wanted to be in Cincinnati when the end of the world arrives--because it is always ten years behind.

Cassalong Hopidy

Archived