SASS Wire Forum

Deja makes national news!

Deja having a little too much fun?

Fox News Headline: "Naked Woman Rescued From Being Stranded On San Diego Cliff".

www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/naked-woman-rescued-frombeing-stranded-san-diego-cliff/?test=latestnews

Ya can't make this stuff up, folks. Personally, I'd like to know the story behind the story. How'd this lady (I know it wasn't our Deja but it made for a good laugh. :P ) get 450' up a cliff naked?

(You'll have to cut and paste the URL. I can't seem to get the link working.)

Yup:

Blacks Beach is a "swimsuit optional" beach.

It is a secluded beach at the base of some cliffs, just west of UC San Diego in La Jolla.

Spent a lot of time there in my college days at UCSD.

She was probably just climbing.

Remember that it is easier to climb up than down.

--Dawg

I did that once- well not the naked part. While camping, I climbed a waterfall one morning because it seemed like a good thing to do. It was only about 30 ft, but once on top I could find the foot and hand holds to get back down. I had to wait for my buddy to wake up to help me find my way back down.

Its Blacks Beach...They are noted for the lack of attire to wear...Great for the all over sun bathers...

Texas Lizard

I recall the controversy back in the 70s when there was a measure on the ballot in Sandy Eggo to make nudity illegal there. On the one hand you had a bunch of uptight moralists who had never heard of Blacks Beach, much less as a clothing optional beach, showing up on the cliffs with binoculars and proclaiming their outrage at seeing nekkid peoples.

On the other hand you had people who had the IQ God promised a sponge shouting the mantra that the ballot measure had tricked people with "yes means no" wording :

9/20/77 D

(pass)

CITY OF SAN DIEGO MUNICIPAL CODE AMENDMENT. Shall the

Council of the City of San Diego amend Section 56.53 of the San

Diego Municipal Code to prohibit nudity on all public beaches without

exception?

Yes - 86,336 - 54.84%

No - 71,108 - 45.16%

Seems pretty plain to me, you just have to read the title there.

Been to nude beaches in the West Indies, trust me on this, MOST of the people walking around bare ass should NOT be walking around bare ass, if I wasn't drinking to excess at the time, I would have kicked sand in my own eyes

Been to nude beaches in the West Indies, trust me on this, MOST of the people walking around bare ass should NOT be walking around bare ass, if I wasn't drinking to excess at the time, I would have kicked sand in my own eyes

Somehow this post is even funnier coming from a man with your alias. :lol:

Ya, ran into that on the south coast of France back in the 70s. Seemed like a good idea at the time what with being France, French women and all.....

Ah, St Martin. Never did get to Orient Beach but the private beaches sure had some beauty to behold.

Pinel Island is THE place to be.:blush:

Them French folks sure know how to live. :blush:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Back to the original thread:

I'll betcha the captain had 53 volunteers to "rescue" that girl.:lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Fox News Headline: "Naked Woman Rescued From Being Stranded On San Diego Cliff".

www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/naked-woman-rescued-frombeing-stranded-san-diego-cliff/?test=latestnews

Ya can't make this stuff up, folks. Personally, I'd like to know the story behind the story. How'd this lady (I know it wasn't our Deja but it made for a good laugh. :P ) get 450' up a cliff naked?

OHHHHHHH , I want pics.....tons of'em !!:wub:

Of course it wharn't Deja....she's too scared to climb naked !!! :lol:

I don't see Deja on this thread . . . . . yet . . . :blink:

You will............Don't worry !!! :lol:

Charies.. lo... geesh.. that is funny... I am gong to get even you know.. lol

Its Blacks Beach...They are noted for the lack of attire to wear...Great for the all over sun bathers...

Texas Lizard

You know TL i have never been there.. so, tell us all about your experiences.. lol

OHHHHHHH , I want pics.....tons of'em !!:wub:

Of course it wharn't Deja....she's too scared to climb naked !!! :lol:

Not afraid of heights.. lol

I did that once- well not the naked part. While camping, I climbed a waterfall one morning because it seemed like a good thing to do. It was only about 30 ft, but once on top I could find the foot and hand holds to get back down. I had to wait for my buddy to wake up to help me find my way back down.

Wolf River, Wi as a teen until I was mid twenties... I did drive thru waterfalls on the Reservation.. and yeah the water was cold... But I was not naked.. lol.. The river in IL... when I was 6, yep I was naked.. ... lol

I don't see Deja on this thread . . . . . yet . . . :blink:

Wolffeeeessss go paint the porch.. lol

You will............Don't worry !!! :lol:

you know me tooooo well.. lol.. how are you feeling?

How better to get rescued from a cliff 450 feet up? Get naked of course. I think you have to admire the women's ingenuity, might like the chance to admire other parts, anyone seen pictures yet?

Guest Rio Grande Slim

Ah to have been in a helecopter with a long lens camara on that fine day :blush:

Deja, I offer you my Slicker to cover any ahem problems that come about because of this thread.

I shall always be, respectfully, your knight in shinning armor. and for the rest of you with dirty minds......pttttttttt

Guest Foothills Drifter, SASS# 26563

Howdy......

AHHH I remember Blacks Beach very well. Used ta go there back in the 60's and 70's. Did a lot of surfing there.

Was a long walk down the road, along climb down the cliff and an even longer climb back up!

There was a more acessable beach (of that sort) at Sunset Cliffs called Garbage Beach.

Stairs done to the bottom (rocks) If the tide was in you had to do a little swimming, it it was out you could walk there.

My oldest boy still surfs there (Blacks Beach) the youngest kid lives in Hawaii.

I am now about 35 miles inland...

Vern / Foothills Drifter... B)

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Pictures, we gotta have pictures, who got the pictures??

knowing the type of people who frequent "clothing optional" beaches you really DONT want pictures. Imagine a naked 70 year old man with an oxygen bottle and a baseball cap :o

Ms Deja...are those the 'bare' facts? :P

I know. That was really lame...

I always give the bare facts.. lol.. Geesh... you guys... lol

I can barely stop laughing at this.

You better try.. you know I can hit you from here with my water pistol.. lol

Ah to have been in a helecopter with a long lens camara on that fine day :blush:

Deja, I offer you my Slicker to cover any ahem problems that come about because of this thread.

I shall always be, respectfully, your knight in shinning armor. and for the rest of you with dirty minds......pttttttttt

rios... are you a wolf in sheeps clothing? lol... The poor lady now everyone knows her.. lol

knowing the type of people who frequent "clothing optional" beaches you really DONT want pictures. Imagine a naked 70 year old man with an oxygen bottle and a baseball cap :o

Pass.. ah what else do you have? lol... Just picking on you..

Archived