SASS Wire Forum

Favorite breakfast

Rye Miles #13621

What's yer absolute favorite breakfast? I'd hafta go with 2 eggs sunny side up, bacon, hash browns and toast. Coffee and OJ of course. Don't have that breakfast very often but it is my favorite. :)

Corned beef hash (with real corned beef), biscuits and gravy, lots of coffee.

Or some fresh caught trout dredged in seasoned cornmeal, fried in bacon grease over an open fire. Corn bread and coffee to round it out.

Eggs scrambled so pretty much nobody can screw them up, bacon, hash browns, toast or short stack of flapjacks or one biscuit and gravy.

Here at the cabin Grizz, I make huevos davos, scrambled eggs, onions, mushrooms, grated cheese, and salsa if'n ya want it.

Sasage gravy smotherin' some cathead bisciuts baked in a dutch oven...

And Cowboy coffee..........

Now dats some good eattin' !

I'm a meat and potato kinda guy so....Steak and eggs/hash browns with either 1 big pancake, waffle or french toast, coffee. Yummy

Big Jake

some kind of meated cooked in skillet, add scrambled eggs, when nearly cooked add pineapple and peaches salsa, about a cup of it.

low carb, low fat, lots of flavor and sticks to your ribs.

cant eat an omelet now without salsa on it

cheyenne

Corn beef hash, omlet with sausage, salsa, onions, green peppers, tomatoes,cheese and hash browns........

Oh my, I'm hungry now!

~EE Taft~

I love thick french toast with freshly grated nutmeg and crispy bacon.....add just a little hot syrup and mmmmmm....

after that, I'm with you, Bad Hand - cold pizza!!

Miss Cubbie :D

Eggs n Rocky Mountain Oysters, n cold beans, in a camp, made over aw cedar fire...

Throw in some coffee or a beer and I'm there!

Believe it or not I love food, I just don't eat a lot at one time. this week it is flour breakfast burritos.. lol.. With taters, eggs, peppers, onions, garlic, and bacon or sausage works .. but I did bacon this week. I make a huge one, and eat it for three breakfast meals. I also love omelets that are stuffed with all kinds of stuff like fresh garlic and feta cheese and mushrooms... I have taken them over a couple times to JJJ's when we are cleaning guns and he says they are great.. lol.. But what can you say to a female with a gun in her hands?

what can you say to a female with a gun in her hands?

You can leave your hat on?

I dunno what happened there. I saw an opening and I went for it. :)

You can leave your hat on?

I dunno what happened there. I saw an opening and I went for it. :)

lol... okay fine I did leave the door open on that one.. lol.... course I can leave my hat on while I am cooking..

Apple Pie of course. :lol:

I'll second that...eeerrr meanin' IJ's apple pie of course :lol:

When I was growin' up on the ranch outta' Sonora my Grandmother would feed us real good! Of course my Grandfather would work it all off!!

This would be a typical breakfast on the ranch;

Scrambled eggs w/cream gravy

Bacon

Ham

sausage

Homemade from scratch Bisquits (MMMMMMM)

Homemade butter

Hash Browns

Honey

Peach or Fig Preserves

and sometimes Pork Chops

We won't even get into Lunch and Dinner at the Ranch!!!

Believe it or not I love food, I just don't eat a lot at one time. this week it is flour breakfast burritos.. lol.. With taters, eggs, peppers, onions, garlic, and bacon or sausage works .. but I did bacon this week. I make a huge one, and eat it for three breakfast meals. I also love omelets that are stuffed with all kinds of stuff like fresh garlic and feta cheese and mushrooms... I have taken them over a couple times to JJJ's when we are cleaning guns and he says they are great.. lol.. But what can you say to a female with a gun in her hands?

I believe you~~~ Mon. was taters--just a bite er two, eggs on Tues., peppers Wed., onions Th...

like that? :o my frenchtoast casserole is the best

I believe you~~~ Mon. was taters--just a bite er two, eggs on Tues., peppers Wed., onions Th...

like that? :o my frenchtoast casserole is the best

lol... Nah, I eat every two hours.. lol.. need it or not.... Oh, gosh what is you frenchtoast casserole?

Southern Style Breakfast (it will kill you but it shore tastes good)

Country Ham with /Red Eye Gravy

Real Hominy Grits with Real Butter

Fresh Homemade Biscuits ( better if made from real lard, but a vein clogger )

Brown Eggs cooked to suit

Home Fried Potatoes

Fresh apple butter or blackberry jelly

Coffee

Pork tenderlon that came out of the hog yesterday morning can be substituted for the country ham.... :D

some kind of meated cooked in skillet, add scrambled eggs, when nearly cooked add pineapple and peaches salsa, about a cup of it.

low carb, low fat, lots of flavor and sticks to your ribs.

cant eat an omelet now without salsa on it

cheyenne

Culpepper !! Dang It!!

:lol: Fresh fruit or preserves or even fruit salsa is good stuff, but you gotta' pick yer spots!! :lol: (this feller puts fruit in chili fer cryin' out loud) :lol::lol:

:P:wub: Three eggs over easy, a good sized country ham steak, sliced tomato (chilled),a rasher of bacon, three or four hot (spicy) sausage patties, country biscuits with real butter and honey, and a short stack of buttermilk/whole wheat pancakes with blueberry or raspberry syrup and again real butter! :wub::P

Then a good five or six stage cowboy match and a good nap! :wub::lol:

You folks are killin' me....

A few years ago, it would have been Eggs Benedict, or Belgian waffles, or doughnuts, or.....

And then it all caught up with me....

So now, it's 8 ounces of 1% milk, a measure of protein powder, a banana, some fiber, and the day's pills, all in the blender with some ice....

Drinking your breakfast is no way as satisfying...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to stay alive.

What I'd give for a creme filled doughnut..... :lol::lol::lol:

LL

Guest Rio Grande Slim

bar bacocca tacos, with plenty of Red Devil Hot sause and chillie pipens.

or Tamalles, I love the bean and cream cheese kind best. :rolleyes:

Wash it all down with Diet (no comments please) sunkist orange soda or diet A&W rootbeer. :wacko:

lol... Nah, I eat every two hours.. lol.. need it or not.... Oh, gosh what is you frenchtoast casserole?

see thar~~ dat's wut keeps ya svelte

the Fr toast is all kinds of broken up rolls, bread, croissant, danish, whatever ya got, stirred into the standard egg & milk mixture with chunks of cream cheese~~then bake in the microwave. It makes it fluffy & melted

3 sausage, pepper chees, omlett covered with Wife's homade Chille of ground venison, beans, sauce, and seasonibgs about an inch deep, with a good bit of Texas Pete's hot sauce, and a homade biskett or two, with honey on the bisketts.

And lots of coffee.

3 eag sausage, pepper chees, omlett covered with Wife's homade Chille of ground venison, beans, sauce, and seasonibgs about an inch deep, with a good bit of Texas Pete's hot sauce, and a homade biskett or two, with honey on the bisketts.

And lots of coffee.

Greeenriver

Ham, cheese and bacon omelet (3 egg) with grits and two sausage patties. Pile the grits on top of the omelet and cut/mix up. Put some apple sauce on top of that and umm, umm.

Archived