SASS Wire Forum

Happy Valentine's Day to the Gents!

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Hey Cowboys!

I just thought I'd give the ladies a chance to say how much they appreciate your humor and friendship.

I sure do. You've enriched my life. Yeah, I confess I'm a Wire junky and you're the reason.

Sometimes you are fiesty and ornery; others you are humble and sweet.

I've had a lot of fun getting to know you and hope I get to meet even more of you in person someday!

Until then, virtual hugs and much :wub:

Allie Mo

AKA No E - D!

AKA Bev Mo - D!

AKA Crash...

X's & O's to you Allie Mo...for being such a great twin sister......... B)

And if you got on my thread again there are other folks who had you on the "who they would like to meet" at winter range question.......maybe you should just show up for 1 day????? :D

Be well sis.....see you down the trail somewhere............Happy Valentines day....Wolf

So sweet and kind.

Thank you Allie.

I think Utah Bob needs to adorn you and the other Wire Pardettes with a lovely poem.

Here is my poetry:

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I bet you thought this poem would ryhme

but it don't.

..........Widder

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Here's mine...

~~~~~~~~

Roses are red...

Lovely to see...

If ya wanna mess up...

Just spell Mo with an "E".

~~~~~~

Lady Mo... seein' yore avatar... still pertier than a straight flush, ace high.

ts

Studly, yer a regular wordsmith!

Headed out fer another box of chocolates fer Schoolmarm! :wub:

'N' a virtual box fer you Miss Mo1 :D

So sweet and kind.

Thank you Allie.

I think Utah Bob needs to adorn you and the other Wire Pardettes with a lovely poem.

Here is my poetry:

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I bet you thought this poem would ryhme

but it don't.

..........Widder

Done! :D

Well now Allie Darlin, you knew that I would just have ta get on this post didn't ya! A very happy and wonderful valentines day to you my sweet friend. And here you thought I would blurt out something about you taking your ???????????????? in Sparta! Happy V - Day BFF!

Thank you, Miss Allie. You are an angel. A pistol packing angel but an angel anyways. Cordially yours, Mild Will

Hey Y'all! :wub:

I've been reading these posts for a while and am so pleased by your kindness and creativity. Actually, I'm somewhat speechless. :o

Except for, I LOVE YOU!

BTW, I've got to give Our Stud Muffin First Place on this thread for just showing up and for making my "smile muscles" hurt!

BTW2, Widder you are so funny!

WWW, you are a treasured twin!

TJH, thank you for introducing me to the H&R closing.

Dusty, aren't you glad there is none other than one Allie Mo to be your favorite. :blink:

Blackwater, I promise to not tell folks how sweet you really are. I'm so glad I got to meet you.

Driftwood, Wallaby ( :unsure:;) )Jefro, Smokey, Rye, Tom, Grizz, Deacon (I'm thinking we've met? :unsure: ); I sure hope to meet you some day!

Jim, until we meet again! Hey! Please come to Dry Gulch at Arroyo Cantua!

Mild Will and Curly Cole, I'm so glad I finally got to meet you!

Bobby, you are my favorite poet! (PS don't tell my niece as she just published. Well she might have been my favorite if she'd written about me. :rolleyes: )

Dear Doc, that was supposed to be our (along with Ruthless and DJ) secret ;)

:wub:

Allie Mo...

...Sometimes you are fiesty and ornery; others you are humble and sweet. ..

:(

How about me?

I'm ornery and humble...

Happy Valentines Day Allie Mo. Some day maybe you'll make it to the southeast for all us Cowboy's pineing away to meet you.

Tennessee Deadeye

O.K. Allie,

I can't let the TN Stud and all these other casanovas out do ME on Valentines Day.

So.....this one is for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r01rjeTAwf8&feature=related

..........Widder

Matthew, I'm shocked that a southern gentleman like you didn't already have polished boots. :unsure::rolleyes:;)

Deadeye, I had the pleasure of meeting some gents from TN at the US Open. Sorry you weren't there. They were very nice!

BH, you have a special place in my heart (yes I have one). You treat me better than I deserve.

Widder, I bet that was nice. Right now, I'm having issues with YouTube as I cannot update my Flash Player...

Thank you Gato!

Trainwreck, you are a BFF so of course!

Allie

Miss Allie ;

Was at a Planting Yesterday ,,,,,,,, He was 80 and ready to go .... But it's still tough on friends and Family .....

But Miss yer post till now ,,,,,,,, Have a hug Ya Doll !!!

Jabez Cowboy

Well y'all I know I'm a day late but I still want to make sure all of you know how much I look forward to checking in with you every chance I get.

Allie.... these guys are tops in my book too. True Gentlemen! They sure know how to make a lady feel good.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

*big kisses*

It still is our little secret, I did not give any details away in my reply! I would never do anything to tarnish your honor darlin'! Love ya long time!

Hey Y'all! :wub:

I've been reading these posts for a while and am so pleased by your kindness and creativity. Actually, I'm somewhat speechless. :o

Except for, I LOVE YOU!

BTW, I've got to give Our Stud Muffin First Place on this thread for just showing up and for making my "smile muscles" hurt!

BTW2, Widder you are so funny!

WWW, you are a treasured twin!

TJH, thank you for introducing me to the H&R closing.

Dusty, aren't you glad there is none other than one Allie Mo to be your favorite. :blink:

Blackwater, I promise to not tell folks how sweet you really are. I'm so glad I got to meet you.

Driftwood, Wallaby ( :unsure:;) )Jefro, Smokey, Rye, Tom, Grizz, Deacon (I'm thinking we've met? :unsure: ); I sure hope to meet you some day!

Jim, until we meet again! Hey! Please come to Dry Gulch at Arroyo Cantua!

Mild Will and Curly Cole, I'm so glad I finally got to meet you!

Bobby, you are my favorite poet! (PS don't tell my niece as she just published. Well she might have been my favorite if she'd written about me. :rolleyes: )

Dear Doc, that was supposed to be our (along with Ruthless and DJ) secret ;)

Allie Mo...

Archived