SASS Wire Forum

Look out boys (and girls).......

EE Taft

I can't remember when I last posted, but I'm sure I wasn't feelin' too well.

If'n y'all remember I had been hit with a nasty case of Bell's Palsy. And.....Well.......

;)

It's finally gone away!!!!!!! :D(Happy day!)

I don't know why but with all the workin' and movin' and healin' that I've been doin'

I just ain't been up to chattin' 'til now. I've also been dealin' with a broken wrist for

the past four months, 'bout the same time I got the bell's.(not to worry, it's all healed up)

I don't know why I'm sayin' all this but I kinda feel like I'm jumpin' back in to the hot water

after bein' out of it for too long. Once yer in and get use to it, it ain't to bad.......

But boy, I been out drip dryin' fer too long! (ain't that a nice mental picture!)

Hope I'm still welcome in this here Saloon. :D:angry::D

Belly up folks, Drinks 'er on me!!

~EE Taft~

I'm Back................ :P

Welcome back, E.E.!!!

Good news on the Bell's Palsy and the wrist. The cast o' characters may have changed slightly, but we're the same bunch o' Saloonatics you've always known and loved (or not!). :angry::D;)

Put yer money away, EE.

It ain't no good in here.

Welcome back. Always good to have another rascal to hang around with.

Us rascals gotta stick together. Barkeep, give the man the best ya got....

An put it on Flint's tab.

We have not been formally introduced....

I guess maybe as you were stepping out I was stepping in...

I wasn't invited.... I just showed up and started talkin'

I hope you don't want your spot back.

Can I just scoot over so theres room for both of us?

This saloon's a friendly place....right?

Welcome back EE !!

Been way too long gone, dat's fer shore !

And da waters just as hot ifin' not more den when ya left !!!!!

Like BMC said, Yur gold dust just aint no good here, Pard. I need some more good folks to drink(Drunk) wif.

Been a few new faces here, but dat's just fine cuz dey like to drink wif dis injun !!! :D

Welcome Back EE...missed ya Pard. Glad yore doing better.

Bottles break out the good stuff.

CPK

Yup, just what I would expect. All the Pards and one Complicated Lady mixed in................

:D ..............Pleased ta meet ya, Miss.

Yeah, I'm certainly on the up swing (healthwise) but the cabin fever has set in hard this year. Soooo...... I'm gearin' up for spring with a new rifle on the list of things to order.

I've had some Pards here and there that have asked me to do some things for them and they have been shoved to the back burner. I been getting in contact with as many of them as I can.

Thanks all for the welcome back and the well wishes. I hope y'all had a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

Now it's time to start thinkin' 'bout the spring shootin'!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the drinks all, and here's another on me.

~EE Taft~

See, "Double E...?"

We told ya you'd bounce back - never doubted for a moment! :D

Good to see ya here again~! :FlagAm:

EE, I'dlike to introduce to ya Helen Brimstone. :FlagAm:

She's new here in da saloon, but she's as sharp as a scalpin' knife......

So be mitey careful !!! :D

Welcome back Pard. Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Thanks for the welcome UB!! Hope your doin' OK after your top secret ordeal.........What was that again, A hospital stay in the name of science? :lol:

Good ta hear from ya, Pard!

Apache, I had see Helen on here last night but not yet met her. I extend a warm and friendly hand for her to grace with a shake.

(and I'll try to stay on her good side.) :D

And to the rest of y'all, Thanks for the welcome back, and yes I'm feeling much better. The Bell's went away around Christmas but we've been so busy I ain't had time to do much of anything. Sure is good to be able to blink my right eye again. I have lost some eye sight in the right eye (my aimin' eye)but the eye doc has taken care of that for me. Good as new.

As for the broken wrist, I let 'er heal up on 'er own. 'Bout like most other broken bones I've had. Weren't much, just a hair line fracture from anasty fall I took.

Should make for an interesting first run with the new lever rifle I'm buyin' hehehe.

God Bless you all for the kind words and well wishes.

Now, back to my ornery self. :FlagAm: Tequila all 'round!!

~EE Taft~

I dont drink but love to come over here and read the post. really great people here. Glad your back. this old dog dont bite much.

EE, I'dlike to introduce to ya Helen Brimstone. :FlagAm:

She's new here in da saloon, but she's as sharp as a scalpin' knife......

So be mitey careful !!! :D

hhhmmmm

I'm wondering how you would describe me....

hhhhmmmmm

Hawk, ya might wanna be careful yerself............

It appears ya could be diggin' yer own hole. :)

For our new ladies here 'bouts......... ;):wacko::wacko:

~EE Taft~

hhhmmmm

hhhhmmmmm

Well.....huuummmmm......uhhhhhh.....Let's see......... I wood describe......you as .......

One very "Complicated Lady" !! ;)

Hawk, ya might wanna be careful yerself............

It appears ya could be diggin' yer own hole. :)

For our new ladies here 'bouts......... ;):wacko::wacko:

~EE Taft~

Aw heck, EE.......I've been known to do dat....a time or two...or three !!!! :blush:

Now when I've been drinkin, maybe more !!!

I'll just do like my best Pard, Ole Will Bill wood do and dat is to sit wif his back to da door !! :P

Well.....huuummmmm......uhhhhhh.....Let's see......... I wood describe......you as .......

One very "Complicated Lady" !! ;)

Like I keep telling y'all....

being Complicated is not always a bad thing!

EE,

Welcome back. I don't spend too much time in here lately myself. Health and other reasons keep me out of the saloon. I am not suppose to be drinking, lying, cheating,drinking, working on leather, drinking, eating,drinking or drinking but you know some things just have to be dddddone. Mr. Bottles-------a round for everyone. (On Flint's tab)

Ya know,CC....... If we didn't do all the things our docs tell us not to, it would be a boring life.

How ya been, Pard?

~EE Taft~

I can't remember when I last posted, but I'm sure I wasn't feelin' too well.

If'n y'all remember I had been hit with a nasty case of Bell's Palsy. And.....Well.......

;)

It's finally gone away!!!!!!! :blush:(Happy day!)

I don't know why but with all the workin' and movin' and healin' that I've been doin'

I just ain't been up to chattin' 'til now. I've also been dealin' with a broken wrist for

the past four months, 'bout the same time I got the bell's.(not to worry, it's all healed up)

I don't know why I'm sayin' all this but I kinda feel like I'm jumpin' back in to the hot water

after bein' out of it for too long. Once yer in and get use to it, it ain't to bad.......

But boy, I been out drip dryin' fer too long! (ain't that a nice mental picture!)

Hope I'm still welcome in this here Saloon. :wacko::wacko::P

Belly up folks, Drinks 'er on me!!

~EE Taft~

I'm Back................ :)

Nice to see you back EE.sss.. missed you topics and your sense of humor a lot...

Good to be back, Deja.

How's California treatin' ya?

~EE Taft~

hhhmmmm

hhhhmmmmm

My Lady, with the addition of you and I, the level of gentility on the Saloon Wire has been elevated highly. We must endeavor to maintain this level even when confronted with the lesser beings.

Good to be back, Deja.

How's California treatin' ya?

~EE Taft~

It is treating me very well! I am busy at work and with friends, so it is hard to complain EE/s... Rats' likes it okay, but she would like to get a house with a yard, so now I have to work on that. I keep thinking about buying and then renting back and forth... and as of this morning it is renting again. Part of it is the cost, but part of it is that it would be impossible to sell a house if I needed to move, and the upkeep would take up time that right now I spend with friends or doing stuff. When you have someone else at home with you then fixing a place up is fun, and doing projects and tasks has a heartfelt reason, if that makes sense? When it it is just you, then that stuff if no as important has having time to be out and be social. So, staying "fluid" , lol.. is my new life.. lol... But I am having a lot of fun... and I have some great friends out here, so I am in no hurry to change things.

And you, are all settle in now?

My Lady, with the addition of you and I, the level of gentility on the Saloon Wire has been elevated highly. We must endeavor to maintain this level even when confronted with the lesser beings.

Noz berrys is good with the ladies.. lol

I'm late to say it, but I'm glad to hear the good news, I hope the future looks bright and that the challenges of the recent past are behind you. Great thing about the Saloon is that once you're done with having drinks set up in front of you, you don't need to worry about getting home.

Yup, Miss Deja. All settled in to the new place and enjoying the nice easy pace of winter. Watchin' the snow fall as we type.

Yes Sir, DocWard, kick on back and enjoy our time in the Saloon.

Ready to get back ta shootin' in the spring!!!!!!

~EE Taft~

Taft ol buddy, glad to see you back! Prayers worked too didn't they!

Hey get that applicatiion filled out for St Judes quick before its all filled up. It'll be good to see you again. While you're at it, get that app for the US Open and Midwest Classic. Let's get you back right!

Rev

Like I keep telling y'all....

being Complicated is not always a bad thing!

Says you !!!!! ;)

I dont know one lady dat aint "Complicated!"

Just know one !!! :FlagAm:

I'll be doin' just that as soon as I can, Rev.

I may have to pick between the US open and Midwest Classic, work schedule and all.

I might have to hit the boss man up for some vacation days this year. hehehe.

I'll be seein' ya on the trail this spring.

~EE Taft~

Archived