SASS Wire Forum

Talk about chutzpah!

Trailrider #896

A young migrant was interviewed by Fox News. He said, in good English, "We are migrants. We will only be in your country four or five or six years. Then we will go back to our country. We demand President Biden help us!" :o  Had I been there, my reply would have been a lot more than Gen. McAulluff's at Bastogne!:angry:

They were some of these scumbags complaining about the free food they were receiving. I think it was sandwhiches and soup maybe. Talk about chutzpah!

https://nypost.com/2023/01/10/tons-of-food-gets-tossed-by-nyc-hotel-because-migrants-wont-eat-it/

8 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

They were some of these scumbags complaining about the free food they were receiving. I think it was sandwhiches and soup maybe. Talk about chutzpah!

https://nypost.com/2023/01/10/tons-of-food-gets-tossed-by-nyc-hotel-because-migrants-wont-eat-it/

From the article:

"At the same time, Rodriguez said, he’s confiscated hot plates, pressure cookers and other forbidden kitchen items from hotel residents at least eight times.

“I felt horrible. They want a hot meal. They don’t want sandwiches. They want a cooked meal like in their own country. And that’s a serious issue,” he said."

Any that do that should be kicked out at once and deported. And don't distribute food to the rooms, make them go to a distribution point. 

Any fights, any destruction of facilities, should be grounds for immediate deportation.

18 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

They’re staying in hotels for free that I could never afford 

And all on the taxpayers dime! :angry:

4 hours ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

What was said during the Crusades?

I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of duck eggs in China.

Since they don't want sandwiches, they want rice and plantains - I'm pretty sure they're not Arabs. Sounds more like they're from South of the border or from the Caribbean. And I don't think we had crusaders in either of those places.

17 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

In my early days with a wife and two kids I would have liked to have had sandwiches and soup, but I got a second job rather than ask, or DEMANDING it for nothing or anyone.

Where the hell do these dregs of humanity get the idea that they are OWED anything at all, not only by us but by anyone.   ANY DAMN ONE AT ALL.

Go back and demand it from where ever you came from and see how that goes for you.

i find it amazing to think they would feel so entitled after so short a time here , someone is telling them what to expect when they get here , 

if this were the old soviet union they would be facing guns at the wall with live ammo and itchy trigger fingers , 

On 12/26/2023 at 6:11 PM, Trailrider #896 said:

A young migrant was interviewed by Fox News. He said, in good English, "We are migrants. We will only be in your country four or five or six years. Then we will go back to our country. We demand President Biden help us!" :o  Had I been there, my reply would have been a lot more than Gen. McAulluff's at Bastogne!:angry:

We have a somewhat similar situation in Canada. "Immigrants" arrive,immediately have children, whose birth is covered by our heath insurance at N/C, then return to whatever **** hole they came from, until they need help again, then return here.

If trouble breaks out in their **** hole, they make a great fuss that they be rescued, because they are Canadian residents or citizens. But many have not lived in Canada for many years.

This little bit of information was told to me by a lady from another country, who was outraged by those of her former country, who were doing precisely that.

39 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

We have a somewhat similar situation in Canada. "Immigrants" arrive,immediately have children, whose birth is covered by our heath insurance at N/C, then return to whatever **** hole they came from, until they need help again, then return here.

If trouble breaks out in their **** hole, they make a great fuss that they be rescued, because they are Canadian residents or citizens. But many have not lived in Canada for many years.

This little bit of information was told to me by a lady from another country, who was outraged by those of her former country, who were doing precisely that.

Just curious, CLK, but what country are most of your invaders influx coming from?  :huh:

At first brush, I'm right there with y'all. The ingratitude, the arrogance, the unreasonableness of it all grinds at me. To arrive, expect to be supported, coddled, and deferred to -- it's almost as if a number of the immigrants have already taken lessons from some of our more left-leaning citizens.

As far as resources go, it's not just that the illegals are being given freebies. It's also that the freebies are coming at the expense of U.S. citizens (admittedly, some of whom are parasites as well). It's amusing to see some of the folks living in 'sanctuary cities' getting fired up as they realize the implications of their elected leaders' virtue-signaling policies.

But at the risk of being torched -- I don't blame the illegals for coming.

If I had kids, lived in a crappy country with limited opportunities, and virtually no likelihood for anything getting better, and had the opportunity to provide a better life for my family by hiking my happy arse over hill and dale to a country that would provide me the chance to give me and mine a shot at a life we could otherwise only dream of -- hell yes! I'd have my travelin' shoes on and be making that run for the border.

There are three ways to attack the border issues -- increasing the barriers to illegal entry, eliminating pull factors, and eliminating push factors. 

Push factors are the problems in the home country. Economic issues, government issues -- those are strategic problems that demand something more than a unqualified cackler giving them lip service. 

Pull factors are the things that draw them here. Offer financial support, tolerant catch-and-release policies, the prospect of employment -- gee, everyone wants to crash the border. Whodathunkit?

So that leaves barriers to entry. Physical barriers do little more than channel the flow rather than impede it, the federal government actively works to prohibit states from establishing their own controls, the enforcement officers are now essentially nothing more than social workers and travel agents, and simple entry means the final leg of the journey will be on the U.S. taxpayers' dime.

8 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Just curious, CLK, but what country are most of your invaders influx coming from?  :huh:

Hard to tell, but they do seem to have a common religion.

And I hasten to say, the lady who told me of her feelings was of the same religion, but she, her husband, sons and daughters were here to become a CANADIANS and embraced all that it meant.

Let's be nice and give all these "immigrants" a nice place to live peacefully.  Like the North Pole, where everyone's favorite Christmas person Santa Claus lives.

On 12/26/2023 at 5:11 PM, Trailrider #896 said:

What I would've done is best left unsaid here.

Archived