SASS Wire Forum

Missed this place

DeaconKC

Crud, the last month has been a madhouse. Started off busy for the first two weeks, than some family emergencies and sicknesses. Even had to cancel being at Comin' at Cha. Thankfully, everything has resolved, and hopefully will remain so. Now to catch up on everything round here.

Wondered where you were. Welcome back! The next rounds on me.

HEY!  KC!  Over here under the stairs!!  You can take it all in from here and there’s an extra chair so’s you can prop yer feet up!!

i hear ya , last two months went by fast and nothing but issues to deal with , even when things went right they went wrong , ill not bore yall , suffice it to say this has been my "retreat" from the madness , 

well , i have to unload a bit , this seemed the place as it is where we come to refresh i think , as of this morning im officially tierd of getting old , 50 years ago it was weddings i was sick of , then there were graduations i got sick of , then there was a short spurt of divorces i got sick of [yes i participated] now ...its deaths 

im in the midst of loosing three people i know currently in one family , one is one of my dearest friends , there have been a couple more recently including a childhood friend and a couple extended relatives , i know its inevitable - life is terminal from day one but geeze does it have to come in such an overwhelming cloud ? i know my day is coming but i hate being reminded and given such insight into what it might look like , 

but then such is life i know , thanks for listening and being here to say it to , 

Given the water color here during the white bass run , (spring) I have used , bright color wollybugers , white , chart, .yellows , ect 

dark muddy water , needs a bit of flash IMO , as to weight , a bead head is enough on most cases 

need to get time off and the boat , cleaned up , the whites are schooling up in open water chasing shad on top 

CB 

Archived