Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/5/2023 at 11:58 PM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

tumblr_94994915f3e9cef74f177de9bc6f817a_6ad351e2_1280.jpg

Believe it or not a fire dept along our rail line in Oregon did this. That photo is not from there though. My boss called me from the mainline and asked me to get him the number for that city’s fire marshal. He had the firemen remove the covers and their hoses off the tracks. Luckily we hadn’t started running evening service yet. 
The fire they responded to was a car fire and they had put the fire out. Maroons!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

If he were down south, five guys would have picked up the car and moved it before anyone could take a picture!:D

Several decades ago, I saw a VW Beetle that had been picked up and placed on the cement front verandah of a neighbours home. 

Great way to break the ice and welcome new neighbours on a Saturday morning!

• Haha 3

We put a Scoutmaster's Beatle between 2 trees on camporee! He was not amused! They cut one of the trees to get it out. He never knew who the terrorists were!:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don’t know why I am laughing at all the VW stories…I occasionally drive a Miata. :lol::huh:

Edited by Pat Riot
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

I don’t know why I am laughing at all the VW stories…I occasionally drive a Miata. :lol::huh:

You’re reasonably safe. The bumpers on a Miata are not convenient hand holds. :P

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Irish Pat said:

we took out High school speech teacher’s Beetle up the back steps of our gym and put it behind the curtain on the stage

3 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

We put a Scoutmaster's Beatle between 2 trees on camporee! He was not amused! They cut one of the trees to get it out. He never knew who the terrorists were!:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

My Brother was in the 5th grade and his teacher drove a bug. Several of them picked up his car and turned it sideways. Teacher had to wait till others left before he could leave.

We put our high school biology teacher’s bug in the recessed door entrance at the end of the building. About 8 inches front and back to move it. After about 10 minutes of her tearing up, we took mercy and lifted it back out, all while professing on a stack of bibles no knowledge how it happened in the first place. 
Regards 

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

You’re reasonably safe. The bumpers on a Miata are not convenient hand holds. :P

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!!

I believe we have a winner here Dave!

• Like 3

Just wondering if it's too early to go ice fishing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOPE!

2 Sure that ice is thick enough LPnbJqyvniU.jpg

• Haha 4

I have often wondered whether people use live bait or lures when they fish for ice.

Now I know. Lures. You jig with a Chevy.

That's a nice catch. You going to have it mounted and hung on the wall, or just fillet it and fry it for supper?

• Haha 3