SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

image.thumb.png.65345553845fe9ea0c70cfdd15a279ed.png

First off, it should not matter since running over them with the car will not hurt them.

Secondly, on the subject of vampires, I saw a cartoon one time. The vampire is in that lovely Count Dracula pose about to pounce, and the victim points up into the sky and says, "You know, the moon doesn't produce any light. That's reflected sunlight.", and the vampire looked up at the moon and crumbled into a pile of dust.

And the victim says, "Glad I paid attention in science class".

• Haha 3

Well if I am reading that correctly, they are calling the Russ "Anglo-Saxons". It seems they should be Slavs.

Are the Brits fighting the Ukraine on the side of Putin?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Well if I am reading that correctly, they are calling the Russ "Anglo-Saxons". It seems they should be Slavs.

It is a bit confusing, but I'm reading it as a Russian tapestry, and calling NATO/Ukraine the Anglo Saxons, treacherously sinking the Moskva.

It appears to read that the Anglo-Saxons are attacking - or did attack - Sebastopol. I thought that was a Ukraine port, and the Russians would attack that because they're fighting Ukraine.

Unless the Russians had already taken that, and the Ukraine took it back, sinking the Moscow and the Makarov in the process?

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I thought the Anglo-Saxons were the good guys?

59 minutes ago, Alpo said:

49 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

It is a bit confusing, but I'm reading it as a Russian tapestry, and calling NATO/Ukraine the Anglo Saxons, treacherously sinking the Moskva.

44 minutes ago, Alpo said:

It appears to read that the Anglo-Saxons are attacking - or did attack - Sebastopol. I thought that was a Ukraine port, and the Russians would attack that because they're fighting Ukraine.

Unless the Russians had already taken that, and the Ukraine took it back, sinking the Moscow and the Makarov in the process?

Okay, what'd I miss?

5 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Okay, what'd I miss?

Joe posted this

FB_IMG_1698776635965.thumb.jpg.1d69c03fb34f7a3a2986276c524b9b10.jpg.baf48e52d79ea849dd5d6dbfe4d5db95.jpg

And I'm just trying to make sense of it.

I also don't get the angry lion with the ax, but I figured I had enough confusion going.

What's the makara Friend by a submarine

Oh otto. Whatta maroon.

"Was the Makarov rammed by a submarine?" That's what I said before otto got ahold of it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Joe posted this

FB_IMG_1698776635965.thumb.jpg.1d69c03fb34f7a3a2986276c524b9b10.jpg.baf48e52d79ea849dd5d6dbfe4d5db95.jpg

And I'm just trying to make sense of it.

I also don't get the angry lion with the ax, but I figured I had enough confusion going.

What's the makara Friend by a submarine

Oh otto. Whatta maroon.

"Was the Makarov rammed by a submarine?" That's what I said before otto got ahold of it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/10/29/the-russian-black-sea-fleet-may-have-lost-another-flagship/

"In early May there were rumors a Ukrainian missile had struck Makarov. That turned out to be untrue. But a Harpoon did hit and sink the support ship Vsevolod Bobrov while she made a supply run to Snake Island on May 12."

28 minutes ago, Chantry said:

They used to be on the radio when we lived down there. Was a great way to start the day, listening to them on the way to work! They did a lot of the Mr. Obvious stuff.

• Like 1

On Halloween, I went to the gun shop where my daughter works.

I told her I was coming over, and she thought I would be wearing my cowboy clothes.

I sure tricked her!

Open photo

• Like 2
  • Haha 3