SASS Wire Forum

Banned again

Utah Bob #35998

If we all joined Farcebook and got banned at the same time, each for some different faux pas, do y’all think they would blow a gasket or something??

OP, you can leave FB on your terms, or leave on their terms.
Eventually, you will leave.

When FB censored the President, I closed all my business and personal FB accounts and walked away.
Unless you post cute photos of kittens and are pro-Democrat, they will censor you.

My wife and I have a friend that got banned from feces book for talking about literal "snowflakes".   I don't remember how long she got banned for, but we laughed about it.  That's why I don't support that leftist commie organization.

Red Wolf

41 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Capture.JPG.c39967010c87486dfe3b224e0d7d7a85.JPG

Their community watcher are merely bots programmed to search for trigger words.

24 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Not on the SASS Wire :) 

The SASS wire is Nothing like FB. 

47 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Still......there are those that walk amongst us ,,,,,,,,

533820882_download(2).jpg.dcac8bf687393425b19f8437ef5b3229.jpg

That’s life. Nothing’s perfect.

What do you expect from an outfit founded by yet another Harvard, commie AH. I never got banned because as a Dartmouth man, I never got on. Semper Fi.

On 3/20/2022 at 8:43 PM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I thought the Vlad Putin target I posted would have done it. Like  SDJ says, their community standards are confusing and nebulous at best and slippery as a vaselined catfish.

Or, bull snot on a door knob.

I received my final ban last week...a permanent one. Cannot access any of the pictures of the kid or memories and writings...
I had be 30 day'd about a dozen times....
This wasnt due to friends ratting me out or even "bots" ...it was by snowflakes who "report" you and cry fear.  I know where the last permanent ban came from, some old liberal lady with cat pictures and rainbow everything made a snide remark to something I said in a group. I told her she would die a lonely old libtard with nothing but cats and a bernie sanders poster to sleep with.  So she (or another snowflake in the group) reported me-the word die was in the verbiage and *poof*
I was used to being in for 30 and out for a week or so..never thought Id be permabanned.

5 minutes ago, Lunger Dan said:

I received my final ban last week...a permanent one. Cannot access any of the pictures of the kid or memories and writings...
I had be 30 day'd about a dozen times....
This wasnt due to friends ratting me out or even "bots" ...it was by snowflakes who "report" you and cry fear.  I know where the last permanent ban came from, some old liberal lady with cat pictures and rainbow everything made a snide remark to something I said in a group. I told her she would die a lonely old libtard with nothing but cats and a bernie sanders poster to sleep with.  So she (or another snowflake in the group) reported me-the word die was in the verbiage and *poof*
I was used to being in for 30 and out for a week or so..never thought Id be permabanned.

I got my account deleted last fall , I now have multiple accounts and try to share things daily FB doesn’t care for . One of my many hobbies 

My oldest daughter told me some time ago, "Dad, Not being on Facebook or any of the other social media sites was the smartest thing you have done"!

Bugler

Archived