SASS Wire Forum

Oh, the PANIC

Yeah I know.  You have to check the expiration date..  It becomes thicker as it ages and gets slick like a magazine page.  That’s why I don’t buy the big packages.  :ph34r:

We have to use "septic safe" toilet paper so ours becomes more brittle with age.  Let's say it's less effective................

14 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Bad link. Nevermind

“Bad Link”...technical term for deteriorating perforations which lead to TP SS or Toilet Paper Sheet Separation.

A very bad thing. Thanks for bringing it up Slim. :D 

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

“Bad Link”...technical term for deteriorating perforations which lead to TP SS or Toilet Paper Sheet Separation.

A very bad thing. Thanks for bringing it up Slim. :D 

I thought he was referring to the black guy on The Mod Squad. Kind of wondered what Clarence Williams III had to do with toilet paper. Did he hoard it all up until it expired? Wouldn't give Pete or Julie some? What?

2 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

We have to use "septic safe" toilet paper so ours becomes more brittle with age.  Let's say it's less effective................

Sounds like you could end up with a handful of dust.

kR

3 hours ago, DocWard said:

Of course my toilet paper has expired. You think I want live toilet paper in my house?

I killed mine. 

Ofer Pete sake. I heard one on the radio the other day that some Texas state official (AG maybe but not sure) saying we should ease labeling requirements during this TP crisis. Seems there's some BIG company in Mexico that has warehouses busting with TP but can't sell it in the US because the packaging is all in Spanish. The rant was about Texans can probably figure out how to use it w/o instructions in English.

JHC

We stock a lot of it here, but i do rotate my stock when we order new in. When the club house is in use( not now) and the pool is open( maybe not at all this year) we go through a lot. Never read the packages that closely until we got the lot before this one. Never knew there was "Professional" grade TP!:blink::rolleyes::lol::blush:

Archived