SASS Wire Forum

OFFICIAL BLACK GOLD aftermath Thread.....

Widder, SASS #59054

On July 18, 2017 at 8:44 PM, Scarlett said:

Cowboy Rick, checkout thrift stores or children's consignment stores - you'll have a FLEET of Big Wheels for next year!

Scarlett

The Redneck games were too much Fun!! Great job Joe, Iron Maden, and Wiskey I love the way your brain works I had a Blast!

and yes I would like to see my wipeout on the Big Wheel :D

On 7/22/2017 at 11:01 AM, ironmaiden said:

Hum, ice cream! Brilliant idea! Now we need to talk to Mayfield. So if we have ice cream, we might have to cut something out. Maybe, moonshine, beer?

Don't you dare!!!!! 

Miss Lorrie doesn't drink much so it was the last day before she tumbled to the beer tap in the wall and the copperhead Juice pipes.

Got to stand in the lunch line with Waimea.  He's not at all what you cowboys would make him out to be.  He's actually a nice guy, and yes I got a gift box of bullets.  Thank you sir!!

Warden and I have managed to avoid meeting each other for another shoot or event.  Oh, well. It'll happen sooner or later.

After the plugs for sponsors at the reading of each stage, Miss Kitty Kat made me take her Dairy Queen (I didn't fight very hard).  Copperhead juice dispensers are wonderful, but what about a "soft serve" machine - mmmmm....... :wub:

Maiden could just declare there will be an Ice Cream contest next year and there will be ice cream.

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Maiden could just declare there will be an Ice Cream contest next year and there will be ice cream.

You DO have a good idea now and then, DON'TCHA"!!  :lol:  :lol:  B)

EDIT:  Do we have a date for 2018??  I'm thinkin' July 12th -14th??

5 hours ago, Noz said:

Don't you dare!!!!! 

Miss Lorrie doesn't drink much so it was the last day before she tumbled to the beer tap in the wall and the copperhead Juice pipes.

Got to stand in the lunch line with Waimea.  He's not at all what you cowboys would make him out to be.  He's actually a nice guy, and yes I got a gift box of bullets.  Thank you sir!!

Warden and I have managed to avoid meeting each other for another shoot or event.  Oh, well. It'll happen sooner or later.

Hush, man.

You will kill my online persona with talk of me being a "nice guy".:P:lol:

Waimea

And you're welcome.

Glad to have gotten to spend a little time with you and your wife.

If he keeps it at the third weekend it will be the 19 - 21st,

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:09 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Hmmm Moonshine Ice Cream, sounds good to me

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, ironmaiden said:

Hum, ice cream! Brilliant idea! Now we need to talk to Mayfield. So if we have ice cream, we might have to cut something out. Maybe, moonshine, beer?

I can bring chicken, pork, and sometimes beef, and I still have a connection to get Nestle candy bars, however, now you want the man dressed in all white to bring ice cream? I don't know about this.  I want to know who leaked the fact my real name is Mayfield.

:angry::angry:Maddog McCoy:angry::angry:

I am already working on next years Black Gold. With the theme I'm going for, ice cream dessert is a possible! 

So sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone. I really do try!

Hum, Nestle, yummy!

'Twas a great match. Posse 6 was a good bunch of folks to shoot with (and shoot the breeze with).

I was able to shoot the match clean, and was given the opportunity to open the match by singing the National Anthem.  That was one of my highlights.

2 hours ago, ironmaiden said:

I am already working on next years Black Gold. With the theme I'm going for, ice cream dessert is a possible! 

So sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone. I really do try!

Hum, Nestle, yummy!

Ice cream parlors were popular in the old west era.  Maybe you could make a stage up like an ice cream parlor?

We stopped at Dodge City and toured the old frontier town.  We were told that the ornate bar in the Long Branch had actually came out of an ice cream parlor and that accounted for it being in such good condition. 

1 hour ago, Big Boyd, SASS #41359 said:

'Twas a great match. Posse 6 was a good bunch of folks to shoot with (and shoot the breeze with).

I was able to shoot the match clean, and was given the opportunity to open the match by singing the National Anthem.  That was one of my highlights.

And you did honor the Flag well too.

Well, considering that it was MY idea and TN Tombstone added another idea to it, a couple of the stages should be named 'Widder's Ice Cream Parlor'   and 'Tombstone's Dead Cold Lemonade Stand'...

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Well, considering that it was MY idea and TN Tombstone added another idea to it, a couple of the stages should be named 'Widder's Ice Cream Parlor'   and 'Tombstone's Dead Cold Lemonade Stand'...

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

I'll buy that fer a dollar!!!

I gots recipe for Reese's peanut butter ice cream; it won 2nd prize at the Texas State Fair. 

Kajun

Archived