SASS Wire Forum

ISIS Has More Worries Now

Cat Brules

Apparently this last Sunday, wild boars entered a farming community village in Iraq and killed three (3) ISIS fighters.  

I'd say being killed and eaten by wild pigs is a fitting end for radical Islamic terrorists.

Just now (Tue-12:15pm) saw this as a brief banner, crawling across the bottom of my TV screen, tuned to the FoxNews Channel.

LOL God is Good !

I decided to post the link to the Google search I did for this. It's hilarious. With each story as you scroll down the stories get more and more sensational.  I wonder if Google lined them up this way on purpose? :lol:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=3+isis+fighters+killed+by+wild+boar

People of the media cannot just report news. They have to spin it or embellish it. They're like kids on the staff of a high school newspaper.

That story is just plain funny :lol: Wonder if the pigs spit 'em out?

12 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Good bye virgins......

Never thought to say goodbye to them........

I just read where ISIS is learning a new prayer to sing out loud to repel the pigs. It was relayed to them by the CIA of all people...

Yeah, it goes a little like this:

"Whoooooo-pig-pig-pig- SOOOOIEEEEE-pig-pig-pig....."

I would though they'd have killed every pig in the country centuries ago.

Maybe these pigs WERE transplants to Iraq from Texas, raised by the CIA on a diet of ISIS fighters picked up off the battlefield and frozen as pig food.  Then, the pigs were introduced into Iraq(?) and they followed their collective nose to their familiar food source??

I dunno.....ust a thought or maybe a suggestion.

:-)

4 minutes ago, Cat Brules, SASS #14086 said:

Maybe these pigs WERE transplants to Iraq from Texas, raised by the CIA on a diet of ISIS fighters picked up off the battlefield and frozen as pig food.  Then, the pigs were introduced into Iraq(?) and they followed their collective nose to their familiar food source??

I dunno.....ust a thought or maybe a suggestion.

:-)

+1

Am going agree with you on this Cat!;)

16 hours ago, Cat Brules, SASS #14086 said:

Maybe these pigs WERE transplants to Iraq from Texas, raised by the CIA on a diet of ISIS fighters picked up off the battlefield and frozen as pig food. 

Inspired by the pigs on Deadwood, no doubt...

Maybe it's an Animal Farm type event and the pigs are getting even for all of the stuff that ISIS has done to goats and sheep.

Archived