SASS Wire Forum

Stunned! The News media again!

Utah Bob #35998

But......this time I'm sitting in my easy chair watching Denver Channel 9, an NBC affiliate. "People are talking about assault rifles again", they said. "Here we go,", I thought.

Then they put this graphic up and read it. I almost fell out of the chair scrambling to get a screen shot. WHAAAAAA?????

Stunned I tell ya! :blink: :blink: :blink:

n1DSuV.jpg

teAiMw.jpg

OK....so 9 News got their one thing a year right this time.....how bad they gonna screw everything up between now and December? :unsure::unsure:

Oh come on. Don't bring me down. :lol: :lol:

Be happy for tiny victories.

Everyone that reads this post (far and wide, no matter if you are a Coloradoan or not) should e-mail channel 9 (Denver) and praise them for their accurate reporting on the subject of what is an AR15 rifle.

UB, you did very well in capturing those TV screens. ya got an email address for all that is interested? I think I see "9news@com" on one of your pictures.

good job.

Sent em my compliments.

Just did!

Sure like to know how y'all did that.

When I clicked the link, two minutes after Noz posted he gave 'em an atta-boy, I got a page that said "OH SNAP! The page cannot be displayed".

Clicking on HOME did nothing. Clicking on COMTACT US reloaded that page - OH SNAP!

Fifteen minutes ago, Tascosa gave 'em an atta-boy. Great. Link must be working.

Nope.

OH SNAP

Oh well. They must not wanna hear from me.

Found it, Paul Harvey, the rest of the story.

The bases for Utah Bob's 9News broadcast

Kerry Leary, author

http://www.9news.com/news/things-you-may-not-know-about-an-ar-15/246328026

She is one of the investigtive reporters at 9 news.

I sent 'em a pat on the back from Missouri. Hope it helps. I wish all news outlets were as conscientious as Channel 9.

You wouldn't catch them doing that out here, even the local FOX station is frothing at the mouth over the rifle being an AR (assault rifle) even though it wasn't and they aren't.

I watched a local ABC channel news right after Obama called for more gun control and their comment was that they could not believe he was asking for more gun control when the problem was terror related. I had to hit the rewind and listen to it again. Maybe they have pushed the GC issue too far. kR

Archived