SASS Wire Forum

Rebel bib cowboy shirt

Madd Mike #8595

With all the PC spit going on, I have a desire for a red cowboy bib shirt with the confederate flag as the bib, anyone out there interested in building me one ?

PM me iffen ya want to, I have a feeling that more rebels may be so inclined as well, you might make 100reds of em , wait exchangeable bibs, the Texas flag etc , yup I want the extra bib also

Mike, buy the shirt you want and have someone embroider the flag on the bib. There are several ladies who embroider. Nellie Blue. Aspen Filly. Maybe others.

good point, but embroider for a flag might be a tad bit of $$

I will look into that, thanks for the idea

any one out there open, I have shot with both nellie blue and aspen filly

pm me if you embriders are interested

Care to share?

I found a shooter that will fulfill my order, I have a feeling she will share either on the wire or PM to those who post interest

I know her from years past, and now she is several states away, and I will vouch for her as a SASS person to ride with, for the brand Sass shooter type , thank you ma-am

I look forward to wearing the rebel flag for the rest of my life, be it 1 or 30 years

I found a shooter that will fulfill my order, I have a feeling she will share either on the wire or PM to those who post interest

I know her from years past, and now she is several states away, and I will vouch for her as a SASS person to ride with, for the brand Sass shooter type , thank you ma-am

I look forward to wearing the rebel flag for the rest of my life, be it 1 or 30 years

Great!!

With all the PC spit going on, I have a desire for a red cowboy bib shirt with the confederate flag as the bib, anyone out there interested in building me one ?

PM me iffen ya want to, I have a feeling that more rebels may be so inclined as well, you might make 100reds of em , wait exchangeable bibs, the Texas flag etc , yup I want the extra bib also

Some consider wearing a flag to not be proper attire, but if not made from an actual flagg I guess that would be OK

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for letting me make the shirt you dreamed up, Mike! If ya'll want to see what he ended up with, here are a couple of photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-3PfvHEUt/?taken-by=nellieblue54399

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-3NaOHEUq/?taken-by=nellieblue54399

The second link showing the flag with a single star:

[https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-3NaOHEUq/

is, of course, modeled from the flag of The State of Texas and is not a rendition of the Stars and Bars battle flag of The Confederacy.

Cat Brules

Posted · Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, January 26, 2016 - Off topic, inflammatory
Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, January 26, 2016 - Off topic, inflammatory

I've never understood whybanyonevwoukd want to wear confederate flag gear, but I guess that's because I don't idolize losers ;> I guess some people are different though. I saw a guy with a patriots hat on yesterday as well.

Posted · Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, January 26, 2016 - Off topic, inflammatory

That's a pretty inflammatory remark, redwood.

Some of us associate the confederate flag with 'The South'. Freedom, independence, blood, sweat and hard work. It's never been about slavery for us. And just because the union won the war, didn't make them right.

That's a pretty inflammatory remark, redwood.

Some of us associate the confederate flag with 'The South'. Freedom, independence, blood, sweat and hard work. It's never been about slavery for us. And just because the union won the war, didn't make them right.

+1

I've never understood whybanyonevwoukd want to wear confederate flag gear, but I guess that's because I don't idolize losers ;> I guess some people are different though. I saw a guy with a patriots hat on yesterday as well.

I am saddened you feel that way. Does this include all of us who fought in RVN? Guess I better go hide my Ranger Tab, jump wings and CIB

cr

I didn't to ruffle any feathers here. It was just a joke folks, meant to be more disparaging against the patriots than the south. I was under the impression that Cowboys had thicker skin.

I am saddened you feel that way. Does this include all of us who fought in RVN? Guess I better go hide my Ranger Tab, jump wings and CIB

cr

I hope you know I have the utmost respect for you and all the Rangers that came before and after.

Archived