SASS Wire Forum

Rebel bib cowboy shirt

Madd Mike #8595

For those who feel the Southern Cross flag is too antagonistic, how about the Gadsden flag in front.

I've said this before:

Neither North or South won the Civil War. This country lost the Civil war. Every soldier, North and South, was an American soldier. The Confederate Flags, the Bonnie Blue, the Stars and Bars and others, ARE United States Flags, just as well as is the Stars and Stripes. If these tenets seem alien to you, you're on the wrong side.

If you don't have an understanding and a true reverence for your country, an understanding of its past and present and a fear for its future, you're on the wrong side.

Comparing the heartache of our country's past to an asinine football team trivializes what it means to be an American and that should offend and anger every true American. If it doesn't anger and offend you, you are on the wrong side.

Meanwhile back to the OP, I am in for the Stars and Bars on a bib but I would also like to have a Texas Flag to wear when I go see T-Bone, and an Arizona Flag to wear when I visit my friends at Bordertown, Get one for each state you visit, now that would be a blast.

Meanwhile back to the OP, I am in for the Stars and Bars on a bib but I would also like to have a Texas Flag to wear when I go see T-Bone, and an Arizona Flag to wear when I visit my friends at Bordertown, Get one for each state you visit, now that would be a blast.

I like this idea! Maybe all us Tennesseans what are attending BAC should get a Texas flag shirt?

Tn Tombstone, I like the way you think!

This is a good business opportunity for someone with one of those fancy sewing machines. Lady T perked up but I know she does not sew thank goodness.

With all the PC spit going on, I have a desire for a red cowboy bib shirt with the confederate flag as the bib, anyone out there interested in building me one ?

PM me iffen ya want to, I have a feeling that more rebels may be so inclined as well, you might make 100reds of em , wait exchangeable bibs, the Texas flag etc , yup I want the extra bib also

Reckon if y'all went with gray instead of blue, I'm in.

Thank you for letting me make the shirt you dreamed up, Mike! If ya'll want to see what he ended up with, here are a couple of photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA-3PfvHEUt/?taken-by=nellieblue54399

Ma'am,

Excellent!

Y'all interested in a sewing me one? Gray, CSA buttons with partly fade confederate flag. Size large. If'n yes, where do I send the gold?

Ma'am,

Excellent!

Y'all interested in a sewing me one? Gray, CSA buttons with partly fade confederate flag. Size large. If'n yes, where do I send the gold?

Sent you a PM

I've added my Etsy store to my profile in case anyone wants to contact me. :)

Archived