SASS Wire Forum

Good grief...!

What a freakin' idiot...! :angry:

But please be civil with comments. [*Grump!*] :mellow:

I've known plenty of Irvine students... none like this jackass clown. <_<

UC Irvine Student: U S Flag Represents Hate Speech

I'll buy him to a ticket to the country of his choice. Just so long as he formally renounces his US citizenship ( IF and that is a BIG IF he actually is a US citizen) and surrenders all of identification issued by any entity within the borders of the US. .

The constitution gives him the right to free speech but if he is so critical of the US he needs to move to another country and get a real education.

"Sometimes to be inclusive, you need to exclude things you don't like."

That guy should go stand with his nose in a corner and think about how asinine that statement is for about ten years. He doesn't realize how he was being set up. "No upward mobility, but he is going to college (thanks federal aid! I hate you!) and his brother is doing well for himself and his mother is proud of both of them. Nope, no upward mobility, though.

I'll buy him to a ticket to the country of his choice. Just so long as he formally renounces his US citizenship ( IF and that is a BIG IF he actually is a US citizen) and surrenders all of identification issued by any entity within the borders of the US. .

The constitution gives him the right to free speech but if he is so critical of the US he needs to move to another country and get a real education.

+1

I betcha if we started one of those "gofundme" accounts, we could even get him a first class ticket with a bit of pocket money once he gets there.

Howdy:

He should move on - to anywhere but here - period. In my family we have several with Latino and Asian backgrounds who are doing quite well and are "moving on up." Maybe his attitude is holding him back. Some folks like to blame their difficulties and failures on others. Those who pick their own self up and brush off the dust and try again are the ones we want - they succeed.

STL Suomi

Let's face it, if we ALL said what we wanted to say about this lowlife, the only thing in the Saloon (ACS) would be tumbleweeds.

Classic example of a head full of mush.

Thought the interviewer did an excellent job of letting this "student" make a complete fool of himself.

Yep... and he was quite subtle about it. No zingers... none needed!

Now the interviewer needs to contact and gather up a group of real AMERICANS, and get the opposing viewpoint. Then after a thorough tongue lashing from the group present him with a oneway ticket to North Korea. See how he likes his upward mobility there. Stinking piece of $&@@+ g%$@* f+&%$$ A#&%@&*%

If ANYBODY doesn't like ANYTHING in this country, they have my permission to move anywhere in the world wherein that item will not be displayed.

What I believe would create a hostile environment were if someone tried to damage or mar this particular item in my presence.

PF

The clod is a "Student Government Leader," receiving student aid funds (paid for by whom?), and says he doesn't really agree with it but feels justified in taking the money as it's "using the system's money to take down the system." His words.

Sheesh....

I think the US flag does represent hate; hate of monarchial tyranny over people who just wanted to live their lives in fairness about 237 years ago. Those thirteen red and white stripes remind us of a people who fought a war of words for two generations before they were pushed to pick up arms against a monarchy that made every move to defeat and negate them.

This fool just shows that, even as a student, he does not know his history. Maybe we could teach him some about geography by sending elsewhere, far away elsewhere.

I have nothing to add, all you fine folks said it all! Now….how do we stop these idiots from God forbid, prevailing????

Archived