SASS Wire Forum

NEW JEDI GF: Ridin the Oregon Trails

Widder, SASS #59054

Well, you folks up in the NorthWest should feel alittle more at ease from foreign hostilities because there is a NEW JEDI GF riding the trails up in Oregon.

LEAD HAMMER, JEDI #198 (assuming I've kept my numbers correct)

Congratulations LEAD HAMMER.

Keep em Smokin!

..........Widder

Welcome Lead Hammer #198 now send a picture in to be posted on the JEDI site.I want to see pictures of all the JEDIs

I started shooting double duelist a couple years ago.

Switched to gunfighter about 6 months ago.

Shot my first clean match at Powder Creek Cowboys yesterday.

Does this qualify my as a Jedi Gunfighter?If so please tell me what to do.Also won my class (but only 2)

Thanks

Reuben McCoy Rankin

SASS# 34239

Howdy Reuben.

One of fundamental requirements considered in being recognized as JEDI, is that the Cowboy MUST have been shooting GF category atleast the past year (1 year).

Another fundamental requirement is RO status.

there are a lot of GFer's who might qualify on these 2 merits but there are quite a few 'intangibles' that also become part of the recognition.

MOST new JEDI's are sponsored by someone who is already recognized as JEDI. Most JEDI's have a nice resume as to their experiences in SASS such as club memberships, participation in work days, club officer, clean matches, etc.....

A fellow JEDI makes the recommendation but the JEDI Council makes the official recognition.

This info is just some general guidelines in being considered for JEDI.

Hope this helps alittle.

..........Widder

Congrats....welcome to the crew. Question: Widder....would you see if we could also get Cassalong Hoppity and Koda added to the list of Jedi GF'ers? Thanks. KK

Congrats....welcome to the crew. Question: Widder....would you see if we could also get Cassalong Hoppity and Koda added to the list of Jedi GF'ers? Thanks. KK

Koda and Hoppi are already on the list BUT.....they might not be listed on the website yet.

I'll check it out and see ifn we can't get it all cleaned up correctly.

Karl, ifn you can managed to get away from the golf courses down in South Florida, hole 19, and all them beautiful Southern Ladies what walk around asking you if you want them to 'light up your cigar',....... then give me a call in my office today.

..........Widder

Archived