SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship-Wow! what a match

Great shoot!!! Had a Blast. Thanks to the crew of the Miami Valley Cowboys, they sure put on a great match.

Congrats to our OH State Champs, Sage chick and Two Bit Drifter.

Ladies Overall Champion: Sage Chick

Men's Overall Champion: Three Gun Cole

And Congratulation to all the Winners in their category.

Congratulation to Calico Mary, 1st place Lady Wrangler.

We were glad to have Calico Mary and Buick Mackane visit us all the way from Colorado. It was a pleasure to have met both of them. Hopefully we will both see them again soon.

Can't wait till next year.

Trails,

I.M. Crossdraw

Yep, t was a real fun match.

Congrats to I.M.Crossdraw, Ohio State Frontier Cartridge champion & Woody Shootem, Ohio State Pale Rider GunFighter for 2104

See you next year

Congrats Mary and Buick!! It was wonderful to finally meet you both. Looking forward to getting together again down the trail.

Again great match! I cant believe its over already. Great people! It was good to see some friends I haven't seen for a while and new friends I met while there. Stages were fun, posse two had a great time. Steaks were good (even though it wasn't deer meat) Thanks to everyone involved with putting it together.

this match was soo good it should be used as a standard to judge other shoots!!!

posse nine was a pleasure to shoot with!

Thank you to all who worked sooo hard to put on this match.

we raised over $4000 for cancer research, Thanks to Calico for the quilt too that was auctioned!!!!

Yep, WOW!! Thanks to Mean Gun Mark, Boaz Longhorn and all the other Miami Valley Cowboys for a wonderful shoot and all the hard work they put into it. This was my wife's 1st state level shoot and I want to say a special thanks to Mean Gun for allowing RayL Gun to sign up at the last minute. It was a very special weekend for me getting to shoot such an awesome match with my best friend.

What a great weekend!!!!!! Lots and lots of laughing and joking with old friends and new. The match was challenging but fun. The work that Mean Gun Mark, Boaz Longhorn, and crew put into this match is evident and appreciated.

Thanks to Karl and Doc for your efforts to raise money for cancer research. Cancer Sucks!!

Congrats to Sage Chick for her first place overall finish!!! All of us cowboys were schooled by a pretty young lady that can flat out shoot!!

Yep, t was a real fun match.

Congrats to I.M.Crossdraw, Ohio State Frontier Cartridge champion & Woody Shootem, Ohio State Pale Rider GunFighter for 2104

See you next year

Thanks Dawg.

Congrats to Prairie Dawg, Ohio State Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter Champion.

Congrats to Stonecreek Drifter, Ohio State Frontier Cartridge Duelist Champion.

Congrats to Splitrail, Ohio State Frontiersman Champion.

Congrats to Woody Shootem, Ohio State Pale Rider Gunfighter Champion.

BLACK POWDER RULES!!!!!!! YeeeeeeHaaaaaw!!!!!

This was a GREAT SHOOT! Thanks Mean Gun Mark, Boaz Longhorn, Buckshot Jones, and all of the unsung helpers!

Thanks to Korrupt Karl and Doc Ells for spending so much of their time and energy doing a Grrrreaat Job raising money for Cancer! $4000.00 in three days! Heck, there are some telethons that don't do that! Great Job!, you guys.

Then there was "The Best Steak in ALL OF SASS"!

Posse Ten rocked! Coyote Mike did a great job as Posse Leader. And, Sage Chick is a great shooter (we all know that already), and.... and she is premier RO (we started calling her "The Bacon Saver")................(let's see....great shooter.....great RO.......nice - Nice! person......smart......hmmmm?....I guess I am a fan!) Blue and Gray Hair, Rowdy and Fowl Lady, Chigger, George Emmett, Irish Dan O'Shootem.......on and on and on, it was pleasure shooting with each and everyone of ya'll! Great Posse!

Yep, one Great Shoot! with many facets to enjoy! Great Stages, Mini Matches, Side Matches, Italian Beef Sandwiches, Great Friends, Good Vendors, Entertainment, Top Notch Shooters! Why, this match has it ALL!

Mean Gun and Boaz, ya'll out did yourselves. I can't wait until next year - If the "creek don't rise, and the Lord's willin', I will be there!

Oh, yea, did I mention the "The Greatest Steak in SASS"? :P

YEE-HAW!

KCD

It was great match. Kudos out to mean gun mark and Boaz and all who had their hand in this shoot!! Great fun, although I wish I would have shot better it really was a good time! Congrats to all the winners, well done folks!

Special thanks to Korrupt Karl for letting us use his Trailblazer to store our guns overnite( 9 long guns and 6 pistols) so we didn't have to haul them up and down from the motel room. What a huge help that was!

Rye ;)

What a great match to echo all the comments above! Mean Gun,Boaz and Buckshot Jones did a super job. Posse five was the best. No Limit and Double Tap from Georgia and D.C., thank you for coming to Ohio. Looking forward to next year.

Wilbur & Rose

Thanks Mark and BOaz for another good time in Ohio. What a smooth shoot. Got to see a lot of old friends and POSSE 3 rocked. It ran itself. Thanks to Millie we had a scorekeeper as she was under the weather, but still Man Upped and helpled. Congrats to Three GUn and Sage Chick. Thanks to RJ and Lady for the pick me up treats each day.

Thanks Doc and Short for runnin the posse.

KK

Heeee Haaaa.. Thanks Mean Gun , Boaz, Buckshot.. :lol: I had a AWESOME time :P The stages were interesting and fun.. :D Great job on the "Gustave Tower". :P Things didn't Go Quite the way I envisioned,(But Thats the way of the Black Powder shooter)I'll be back for a rematch.. :blush: Possee 7 you all ROCK :wub: Thanks to EVERYBODY that made this a Great Shoot B)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I just want to say congratulations to all the winners, and great job to everyone who worked so hard to put this match on. I got to meet several pards I knew from the wire, and meeting folks and putting a face and voice to a wire pard really makes my day.

JB

Well we got the range tear down finished this morning....now to cook out with the family...was a great weekend....then time to get started with preperations for next year......so far I can tell ya, get all the red white and blue you can wear......And just wait ....the part of the national anthem where it says "the bombs bursting in air" yep a good time for sure

Heee Haaa.. Mean Gun . Michigan Slim gave me a Wolverine Rangers Badge.. :o It was found on the Range Sunday.. ^_^ Thanks Again.. :D Looking forward to next time we meet..LOL ;):P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I can't say enough about the hospitality of the Ohio folks. The whole time I was at the range last year I was thinking that I wish my family was here with me. Well, this year, in addition to being with my best friends -and meeting some new ones -my daughter Kaya joined me. Here it is Monday afternoon and she is telling stories and laughing about all the great times she had this weekend!

For that alone folks, I say a heartfelt THANK YOU! for a perfect weekend. You truly set the standard.

Slim

Heee Haaa.. Mean Gun . Michigan Slim gave me a Wolverine Rangers Badge.. :o It was found on the Range Sunday.. ^_^ Thanks Again.. :D Looking forward to next time we meet..LOL ;):P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko: :FlagAm:mingo we will see each other at guns of august.....unless you can make it to ovv in july....I promise it will be the best $50 you've spent....me, you and cryder...3 way rematch....yee haw

The whole way back to hell Denver I was thinkin' about what to say about this match, and the only thing I could come up with was....

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!!

Buick and I wish to thank the Miami Valley Cowboys again for their wonderful hospitality, we had such a great time and would love to be able to do it again. Boaz and Mark, you two did an outstanding job! Mark, the generosity shown by you and your wonderful wife just floored me, God bless you both!!

Prairie Dawg and Rye Miles, you fellas can time me any time, any where, any stage!! Really enjoyed having breakfast with you every morning as well, Buick and I are proud that we can now call you friends.

Doc and KK, I feel so blessed that you both allowed me the opportunity to help with the fundraiser, it went a long way in making this weekend so very special. You two now hold a very dear place in my heart. Karl, please give Kay a hug for us and let her know that Buick and I will be keeping both of you in our prayers.

To all those who came up and introduced themselves and made us feel so welcome, we thank you as well. I only wish I'd had more time to get to know all of you even better, you're a great bunch of people!! Posse 9, it was a pleasure meeting and shooting with all of you.

And most of all I want to thank Cheyenne for being such a wonderful host....there's so much I could say but I'll stick with this.....yu shur made this here poor mountain redneck gurl VERY happy!!! How soon fore we gits ta do it agin????????

I really enjoyed shooting' with you guys and yes breakfast was fun every mornin'!! I now have some good pards in Colorado. Hope you guys had a safe trip back and hopefully sooner than later we'll hook up again.

Rye ;)

Well back to work after a fun filled weekend. It was a pleasure working with Mean Gun on this match. We had many good comments and want to keep the fun and people coming back.

We did not get any comment cards out, so I'm asking all that attended, feel free to email me on the good, bad and the ugly. We can't completely please 100%, but we sure would like too.

Again, thanks to all who joined us and helped out ...

Boaz

Jhardin71@hotmail.com

Great Match, enjoyed smoking up the place. Mean Gun Mark and Boaz job well done. Doc Ells and KK job well done on the cancer fund raiser.

Great Match, enjoyed smoking up the place. Mean Gun Mark and Boaz job well done. Doc Ells and KK job well done on the cancer fund raiser.

Ruger Ray - thanks to you and everyone else for taking care of my Colorado Pards. Only problem now is that Calico says that while we do look almost like twins, you are the nicer one!

Archived