SASS Wire Forum

I make my stand here and now.

Deacon Stone Sass#58681

I've been losing sleep every night for the last week or so. So, I'm stating here and now that I will die defending my kids, grande-kids, and the same right I have been blessed to grow up with. Now, our for-fathers wrote the Second Amendment to protect the people of this great nation from their own Government or anybody who dared to attach this country. But and its a big butt. The guns that they had back then. Both, government and civilian had the same type of guns. Technology was equal on both sides. Back then the only difference between the left and the right was great leaders, leaders that made the people of this great nation believe that they were the best. The best in the whole world. Fast forward. Times have changed. Our great leaders are gone. They have this country in disarray. Everybody is scared of everybody. And technology better then ever. Even with the guns that I have. You have. The civilian population does not have the technology that our government has. Last I knew even Ted doesn't have a Black Hawk Helicopter with 50cals on both sides. The day that the local sheriff show's up to take my rights away. I WILL STAND UP FOR MY RIGHTS. God Bless me and this country the day this happens. I pray to God that this day never ever comes. But it is time to bring back God. Take back our country. The Fiscal Bill that was passed was full of Pork Bellies. Congress only took care of them selves. And the way our government is keeping people divided is by keeping half this county dependent upon the government. Our great leaders of the past worked hard and expected no one to take care of them. They went to Washington, left there business, there farms,and there families. They never expected to be payed for there dedication to this country. I guess what I'm saying we are in trouble. But I will die before I break the Second Amendment. Sorry, I just had to vent.

Deacon Stone

Deacon, don't plan on dying for your Country right now. Your Kid and Grandkids will need you around to keep alive the spirit of what traditional America was like. You will be their point of contact. Instead, make plans for an America that will be a command and control tyranny which dictates every aspect of your life. Make plans to move your firearm activities to a more low key existance. No one should know if you have firearms and it will be your Constitutional duty to ignore any laws which violate your inherent right to keep and bear arms.

I've been losing sleep every night for the last week or so. So, I'm stating here and now that I will die defending my kids, grande-kids, and the same right I have been blessed to grow up with. Now, our for-fathers wrote the Second Amendment to protect the people of this great nation from their own Government or anybody who dared to attach this country. But and its a big butt. The guns that they had back then. Both, government and civilian had the same type of guns. Technology was equal on both sides. Back then the only difference between the left and the right was great leaders, leaders that made the people of this great nation believe that they were the best. The best in the whole world. Fast forward. Times have changed. Our great leaders are gone. They have this country in disarray. Everybody is scared of everybody. And technology better then ever. Even with the guns that I have. You have. The civilian population does not have the technology that our government has. Last I knew even Ted doesn't have a Black Hawk Helicopter with 50cals on both sides. The day that the local sheriff show's up to take my rights away. I WILL STAND UP FOR MY RIGHTS. God Bless me and this country the day this happens. I pray to God that this day never ever comes. But it is time to bring back God. Take back our country. The Fiscal Bill that was passed was full of Pork Bellies. Congress only took care of them selves. And the way our government is keeping people divided is by keeping half this county dependent upon the government. Our great leaders of the past worked hard and expected no one to take care of them. They went to Washington, left there business, there farms,and there families. They never expected to be payed for there dedication to this country. I guess what I'm saying we are in trouble. But I will die before I break the Second Amendment. Sorry, I just had to vent.

Deacon Stone

+1 :FlagAm:

Deacon Stone

If this should come to pass------------------------

+1

I will stand right beside you.

I'm just waitin' for someone (like a George Washington, Ulysses Grant, Robert E. Lee or a Teddy Roosevelt) to stand up to the federal government and lead us. Name the time and place. I'll be there. I suggest we meet in Washington, D.C. in front of the Capitol building on the day the Feinstein bill is brought to the Senate floor. There are 80 million gun owners. If a million show up that should do it.

I'm just waitin' for someone (like a George Washington, Ulysses Grant, Robert E. Lee or a Teddy Roosevelt) to stand up to the federal government and lead us. Name the time and place. I'll be there. I suggest we meet in Washington, D.C. in front of the Capitol building on the day the Feinstein bill is brought to the Senate floor. There are 80 million gun owners. If a million show up that should do it.

Great idea! I'm right there with you! :FlagAm:

Deacon Stone

I'm right there beside you, my good friend!!

I fear this will be done one on one at our doorsteps, with lots of noise and hoopla for the neighbors to witness. Watching the neighbor getting bitch slapped all over his front yard will quickly bring everyone into line for their turn! As to that march, they just might be taking names at this one, kinda like requiring individual registrations for a gun related gathering?

I see "it" all coming down much differently. Yes, a few of the most vocal and radical patriots will be made examples of, but for the vast majority of us we will face the pencil-pushing, paper-carrying IRS agent. If we don't comply to the new laws we will be taxed and fined. Our refunds will be withheld. Our wages will be garnished. Our assets will be frozen, then seized. How many of us will keep our precious guns while we watch our wives and children suffer and starve? Then, and we know the Feds are masters at this, we will be asked to name ten other individuals who are "breaking the law." You won't snitch, then our wives will be threatened with indictment. Children threatened to be removed by Child Protective Services. Elderly parents threatened. Yes, unfortunately, most of us will cave in. And those who don't, those who decide to take up arms, they will be labeled Terrorists and orders will be issued to kill on sight. We are in a world of hurt, my friends. This battle will be won or lost in the court of public opinion and in the courts. We are a nation of laws, and therefore, lawyers. Once the battle is lost in the courts it is all over.

I would not stand with any of you.

I would not even want to know you.

Nor for you to know me.

I would not fight my friend the sheriff that lives down the road.

Or the young man around the corner, that just joined the national guard.

Nor would I throw my life away for naught.

Destroy my family or give my government reason.

I would simply comply!!!

“And than in the still of the night one shot rang out, sharp and clear , precise.

and at great distance.

The Lord of the manor, stumbled and fell, his unjust rule of his subjects, had come to an end.”

Who would stand with you anyway 1 tenth of 1 percent…sure!!

What could 800,000 snipers do?

BAD

I will stand also, to protect my children and grand children

but so far they have proved to be worthy of such a fight

unfortunatly, there are many children and grand children

that are the new takers, ones that have not been tought about the importance of freedom

and that life require hard work

to prove ones self

those are the ones we will be protecting our familys from

there are now 11 states where there are more folks on welfare

than folks working and paying taxes

that aint all due do this economy

it due to under achieviers for the most part

http://www.forbes.com/sites/baldwin/2012/11/25/do-you-live-in-a-death-spiral-state/

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Well... Mister... you best get yore mind right...

'Cause Brother O... is gonna be whisperin' this sweet nothin' in yore ear...

I got my mind right... have you?

ts

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

- Thomas Jefferson

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

― Winston S. Churchill, Blood, Sweat and Tears

No man is worth calling a man who will not fight rather than submit to infamy or see those that are dear to him suffer wrong.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

“It is impossible to enslave, mentally or socially, a bible-reading people. The principles of the bible are the groundwork of human freedom.”

― Horace Greeley

One thing everybody needs to know and remember is: Once you surrender the guns your freedom is over. How are you going to protect the family then? What are you going to do, when they come for you or your kids or grandkids? Remember Austria, Russia and Germany these are not rumors, they are real stories of history. I pray people wake up before it is too late.

Blue Wolf :FlagAm:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

One thing everybody needs to know and remember is: Once you surrender the guns your freedom is over. How are you going to protect the family then? What are you going to do, when they come for you or your kids or grandkids? Remember Austria, Russia and Germany these are not rumors, they are real stories of history. I pray people wake up before it is too late.

Blue Wolf :FlagAm:/>

Amen... Big Blue...

ts

There has never been such an outcry for gun control as there is at this moment and time in History. Be it the newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and from the Liberal side of Washington. Even your favorite TV and Movie stars are getting into it and asking for bans and control.

There are even articles on how antiquated our Constitution is in this time, and a complete overhaul is needed, and people agreeing.

Yes, this period in time maybe the most important time ever, it maybe the time were History repeats itself, not from the British, but from within. Will we be "subjects, or Free men"?

With so many and more relying on the Government, rather then themselves, and making them "subjects". They will support those that give them handouts, no matter the consequence or loss of liberty and freedom. There may soon be a time of a "One Party Rule", and a dependency for all from them. It maybe a long time before another President with the upheaval of the GOP has a candidate, or maybe to late to outweigh those voters that depend on support from the government.

Its a time, now, that maybe our future, won or lost forever, MT

Deacon Stone

Every gun owner needs to join the NRA NOW !

We need to fight for our rights before we have no rights ! :FlagAm:

Nice list of names you got there pard, but one!!! A lot of folks don't realize that old Teddy was one of the original progressives, even though he was a republican. Don't believe it, check it out for yourself.

As to the original post, count me in. I will posse up with you pal!

+ 1

Roy

That's a wonderful sentiment, and I'm lying if i don't admit such dark thoughts have flitted cross my mind.

But before we get there, we need to storm the ramparts of our political system, and compel it to respond to US, by using every means at our disposal. Our foes have been at it long and hard, and it's time for us to join THAT fight.

Only after exhausting EVERY OTHER legitimate means at our disposal, should we resort to that last dire exigency. Our very real enemies, domestic and abroad, would only rejoice at our chaos.

Respectfully,

FJT

Nice list of names you got there pard, but one!!! A lot of folks don't realize that old Teddy was one of the original progressives, even though he was a republican. Don't believe it, check it out for yourself.

+1 on Teddy being a progressive

I knew that. But . . . when most people think of Teddy we conjure up an image of a fearless leader charging up San Juan hill, not the Progressive that he became in later years.

That's a wonderful sentiment, and I'm lying if i don't admit such dark thoughts have flitted cross my mind.

But before we get there, we need to storm the ramparts of our political system, and compel it to respond to US, by using every means at our disposal. Our foes have been at it long and hard, and it's time for us to join THAT fight.

Only after exhausting EVERY OTHER legitimate means at our disposal, should we resort to that last dire exigency. Our very real enemies, domestic and abroad, would only rejoice at our chaos.

Respectfully,

FJT

Agree. :FlagAm:

The Ghost will not be invisible! I will be standing up front with the rest of you! God Bless America. :FlagAm:

Ghost

:ph34r: Another bit of wisdom from Henry Ford was that "If the average citizen understood the workings of the Federal Reserve system, there would be a revolution tomorrow".

Seems we're gettin' way behind on our understandin' and revoltin'.....

Archived