SASS Wire Forum

Honey Boo-Boo

Jacknife

Ain't she a precious little darlin? :lol:

Now that ain't right hoss.....ya 'sposed ta give a Spew Alert afore ya post something worf spewin' about :)

What's a Honey Boo Boo? Is that your cat? My cat's name is Angel Boo, and she is precious... :huh:

Mary, if ya don't know who Honey Boo Boo is, ya ain't watchin enuf television. She is the darling little six hear old angel that lives in Georgia and has a TV show along with all her fat family members. An also a contestant on "Tiaras And Toddlers" show. She is absolutely gorgeous. :lol: :lol:

Between pro and college football, NASCAR, Bones, NCIS, and a bunch of assorted paranormal shows I watch enough tv already. Don't really need to watch other people's kids.....if I'm that bored I'll try to get ahold of one of my own :blink:

Sickening? Repulsive? Abomination? Any of those fit?

They all fit but they don't seem to quite express the disgust I feel when I surf past that channel.

I don't think I could bring myself to watch that show unless you paid me.

Ditto. And

I wouldn't be cheap.

Ain't she a precious little darlin? :lol:

So . . a few folks with little or nothing to make them rich still subscribe to the American dream, come up with a concept,

market it, make a few bucks off of it, and will be better off than they were a year or three ago . . and folks complain.

At least they aren't sitting around talking on their Obama phones for crying out loud . . .

SC

They all fit but they don't seem to quite express the disgust I feel when I surf past that channel.

I think "slattern" also fits. Although, to be fair, at this time it should only apply to the mother. But, I'm sure that under her expert tutelage, the little girl will soon be among the ranks of slatterns.

So . . a few folks with little or nothing to make them rich still subscribe to the American dream, come up with a concept,

market it, make a few bucks off of it, and will be better off than they were a year or three ago . . and folks complain.

At least they aren't sitting around talking on their Obama phones for crying out loud . . .

SC

But is it worth turning a 6 year old girl into a whore to do it?

That hand sanitizer burns like hell when ya wash yer eyes with it.... :mellow:

Worth it, though! :(

I'm pretty sure you could put a turd on TV and some people would watch it....

I'm pretty sure you could put a turd on TV and some people would watch it....

That reminds me. The Presidential Debate is tonight. :rolleyes:

That reminds me. The Presidential Debate is tonight. :rolleyes:

You just HAD to bring that up, didn't you..... :angry: Keep going, this ruining of my appetite is good for my diet <_<

Mama made me watch tieras and toddlers once.........

.......I told her if she ever asked me to watch it again I'd take the TV off the wall, set it out on the fence row and use it for target practice!

I really don't care for "Reality TV"!

But......If the world wants entertainment.......They could do a reality TV show about me!.......I'd shove the camera outta my face for real!! not for ratings!

........Y'all would watch a reality show about me wouldn't ya? :lol:

~EE Taft~

Um, let's see if I can put this nicely...uh, not just no but heck NO! Don't watch any of those shows except the paranormal stuff, and I watch most of that to laugh at it.

I wouldn't watch a reality show about me either! :rolleyes:

Archived