SASS Wire Forum

A New "Older" Cowboy

Sour Kraut

Just wanted to let everyone know that today, my most favorite cowboy, Philly Slim, hit the half-century mark.

I told him 50 is nifty -- and so is HE!!

Wish him a Happy Birthday and give him all the guff you can muster up. (he's eats up that kinda stuff)

Seriously, HoneyBunch, Love ya! (Even if this old woman now has to admit to being married to an old man)

WOW, his AGE and IQ now match.......... :P

Did ya order his "walker" yet? :lol:

:ph34r:

LG

Not to worry, one of Philly's "friends" provided him with a real walker on Saturday night -- it came complete with the tennis balls on the legs for easy scooting.

Sour Kraut, you're a good woman for sticking with such an old reprobate as Philly Slim.

Now as for you Philly Slim, I'd make fun of ya for being old, but I got cha by a couple of years....

May you have all that you need, at least some of what you want, and enjoy many more birthdays to come.

Grizz

Not to worry, one of Philly's "friends" provided him with a real walker on Saturday night -- it came complete with the tennis balls on the legs for easy scooting.

Be carefull now with those tennis balls at P-lilly Slim(e) age. ;)

He may want/NEED to use them for front sights.......... :lol: :lol:

LG

50 = 50 = 50 My, my, my,,,,,,half a century, long time........big number for a big man.........congrads Philly...you deserve it.. :rolleyes: .......being 50 that is = sportin a hair cut like ya do........looks older than 50 somehow.... :o but thats ok cause ya kin now come up and shoot the "Senior games " officiousely....... :D :D :FlagAm::blink:

ur pal......wolf

Happy Birthday buddy. I hope you got some of that free stuff I sent ya on Fb.

Fillmore (What wishes you could come to "John Wayne".)

Happy Birthday to a stand up pard. Hope ta meet ya someday.....Many, many more!!!

Happy Birthday, kid! May age never creep up on ya, and Ma Nature be kind. (Thirty years and a week ago, my doctor told me, "After 40, it's patch, patch, patch, patch, patch!" Beginning to think he was right! (He's retired!) )

Ride easy, but stay alert! Godspeed to all those still in harm's way in the defense of Freedom everywhere! God Bless America!

Your Pard,

Happy Birthday, Philly. It pleases me to no end that you will always be older than me! ;). Hope to catch up with you and Sour Kraut sometime soon.

Happy Birthday, Philly. It pleases me to no end that you will always be older than me! ;). Hope to catch up with you and Sour Kraut sometime soon.

I say that to Sour Kraut almost every day. :lol:

And she beats me up almost every day. :(

I wonder if there's a connection. :blink:

We'll be at the Western Regionals and at GFBJL. Hope to see you at one or both. :FlagAm:

Happy Birthday Philly Slim !!!!

Hope in you and Sour Kraut had a great party!!!!!

50 ain't sooo bad, crossed that bridge a while ago.. I'm creepin up on that 60 mark.... I'll let ya know how that goes.....

By the way say hi to mom when ya get a chance...

Cheers.

Seldom Seen Slim....

Archived