SASS Wire Forum

Cherokee Charlie

I understand Cherokee Charlie took a nasty fall this morning. Cuts bruses and broken glasses. that's all I know at this time.

Prayers up for my Brother CC.... Peace and comfort... Wisdom, skill, and discernment for all of the medical staff...

Vaya con Dios

I just spoke to him. We have a Gun Club Board of Directors meeting tonight and he's planning on going. Just very sore from the fall and bruised and cut from where his glasses broke. He's a tough old bird!

I even offered him some of my special stash of Medicinal Makers Mark but he turned me down.

I even offered him some of my special stash of Medicinal Makers Mark but he turned me down.

My God, its even worse than I thought!! :rolleyes::D

Seriously, CC, prayers up for ya and try not to get them double walkin' canes all tangled up with your feets. You'll have a more harmonious outcome. ^_^;)

Well, I didn't want to give this report but this foolish old bird (tough--I doubt it) went out to blow the acorns (mast crop this year) off of the concrete patio and didn't take a walking stick or a walker with me and got tangled up in the extension cord. Blam!!!!Fell on my face (left side) on my eye broke my glasses and the arm embedded into my cheek beside my left eye over 1/2 " deep and bent into a hook. I lay there bleeding and couldn't pull the thing out of my eye. (beside my eye) I couldn't see my phone to call Carol and I dang sure wasn't going to call "help" so I started calling Carol's name and got louder and louder until she finally heard me. We had both grandaughters and when they all three saw me lying there on the concrete with all that blood and it still running-----well, you know how girls and women are.

I had to have three stitches and my whole eye is black and blue and I have a large skid mark above my eye. I am counting my blessings that I still have both eyes, a neck that isn't broken and a back that is still in tact. Thank you Lord. Amen.

I really appreciate all of you for responding to this post. Family, you are just plain family. What more can I say.

Dadgum, CC!

You take care, Pard!

I still feel bad that I missed Ambush! :blush: Now I'm movin' farther away from ya.... :(

I'll keep in touch and keep ya in my thoughts and prayers well after you're all healed up.

Shoot me a PM if ya need to chat...My phone service will soon be changing and I'll get the new number to ya.

~EE Taft~

I had to have three stitches and my whole eye is black and blue and I have a large skid mark above my eye.

CC, are ya shore that was the only place you had skid marks? :)

Just really glad that Carol and the girls were there to render aid....prayers up for your speedy recovery!

sorry to be late, but I am sure glad to hear he is okay...

Good gracious CC, we can't take you anywhere!

I'm glad to hear it wasnt' any worse than it was. Get better soon. See you at GOA.

CC, take care of yourself and stay out of these barfights, next time have Bertha along. Prayers up from us both. MT and BlueJeans

MT, after next weekend he'll have his new son-in-law Lickskillet Charlie along with him so he'll do ok in future bar fights :)

It sure is a good feeling to know that so many people out there (family) care when a Pard is hurt. I really did a job on myself this time. So much that I called my lawyer yesterday and asked if I could sue myself for negligence. :lol: :lol: I am healing slowly and painfully. Thank you all again for you kind thoughts and prayers.

CC

Charlie, you know Ms. Carol is going to give you Hell about your stick or Walker. A few more feet and the drop off behind your house goes to the water. BE CAREFUL. I can't do much right now so I will come over and we can have a CR and watch Ms. Carol and Di do the outside work. See you soon my friend...

I can't wait until all of you get here. What? Watch the wimmen folk do tha werk? Why, I ain't never seed that afore!!!!! :D:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

It sure is a good feeling to know that so many people out there (family) care when a Pard is hurt. I really did a job on myself this time. So much that I called my lawyer yesterday and asked if I could sue myself for negligence. :lol: :lol: I am healing slowly and painfully. Thank you all again for you kind thoughts and prayers.

CC

I'm glad you're ok, but I'm still concerned about a serious head injury based on your refusal of Rolan's free Whiskey! :lol:

BSD

BS,

One must understand that I am coming down from Ambush and one must understand--------well, you would have had to be present to understand.

Turning down a drink right now is a good thing. I will explain some fine day when we have a chance to sit down and enjoy a crown royal together. I would like that my friend.

C(who is black and blue and hurts some too)C

So that is the story, eh? Fell down and Mz. Carol had to come rescue you. I am thinking that maybe Mz. Carol gave you the black eye and you did the rest on your own. Well, you got friends. With friends like J Mark, you will need all the friends you can gather. :lol:

Seriously, mend up and get well. Like I said earlier, there is only one Cherokee Charlie and he is a treasure.

God bless you my friend.

I thought you might be coming down from Ambush. Shooting a clean match outlaw style is something to celebrate; But stay on two feet.

I thought you might be coming down from Ambush. Shooting a clean match outlaw style is something to celebrate; But stay on two feet.

With Charlie, that is asking alot, HF. I wonder if he was trying to get his cowboy boots on while he had on

those sexy shorts he wears, and tripped over them.

Archived