SASS Wire Forum

Cherokee Charlie

I seen Cherokee Charlie at the board meeting last night. He told me what happened. I offered to come up with a much better story but he said he was already working on it.

Charlie you'd better be careful or your gonna start lookin like me. Heal up soon my friend.

BLB ifn he had some of those shoes you wear he would have stayed upright.

BLB ifn he had some of those shoes you wear he would have stayed upright.

Those thangs sure are dandy for grabbin' concrete. BLB, are you gonna let LSC borrow those for his honeymoon night? I hear his bride is a might slippery in the wrasslin ring and he might need them grabbers :)

CC told me that he thinks the reason he fell was that BW and LSC but one of them vodoo hexes on him in payback for the contract he put out on them at Ambush

BW, is that true?

Thank You, BW, I am.

Today I have to go get my stitches out and I don't think they are ready to come out. I, of course, am not a doctor(thank God). I will have to have a make up artist to help me cover these bruises up next week-end. I have to look good for the ladies. :lol: :lol: :lol: Or wear one of these . :ph34r:

Today I have to go get my stitches out and I don't think they are ready to come out. I, of course, am not a doctor(thank God). I will have to have a make up artist to help me cover these bruises up next week-end. I have to look good for the ladies. :lol: :lol: :lol: Or wear one of these . :ph34r:

You can always tell the ladies you had an encounter with some Zombies, and saved the world. MT

CC I can take them out next week. Lately I spend more time with Doctors and in Hospitals than anywhere else. And I stayed at a holiday Inn Express once.

I got lots of spray paint. What color you want to be?

I will have to have a make up artist to help me cover these bruises up next week-end. I have to look good for the ladies. :lol: :lol: :lol: Or wear one of these . :ph34r:

...make up artist Huh!!!! ...CC you may need more than just some paint to look good for the ladies! <_<

...make up artist Huh!!!! ...CC you may need more than just some paint to look good for the ladies! <_<

I'm a thinkin ole CC could scare up an ole bag that might work...just put it on!

Speaking of old bags CC, how's Bertha doin? Is she all wound up for her upcoming nuptials?

uh...sorry LSC....didn't mean to insult your intended :)

-------but the Black Cherry Juice is still working.

I'm a thinkin ole CC could scare up an ole bag that might work...just put it on!

Speaking of old bags CC, how's Bertha doin? Is she all wound up for her upcoming nuptials?

uh...sorry LSC....didn't mean to insult your intended :)

I have a couple questions bout this wedding.

Who gets to hold the shotgun?

Which local feed and seed are they registered with?

These upcoming nuptials got me thinkin....hey BLB did ya get the nails did on those fancy gorilla shoes so's they'd be in tip top shape fer tha I dos?

Archived