SASS Wire Forum

SASS Number

Denver Don

ok .... i have on of the highest numbers in SASS .... and I realize its cause i am one of the Newest members But Still i am Jealous dang it .... I want me a 3 digit number ..... maybe even a 2 digit number ..... although min is easy to remember ..... maybe 183 to match my old fd badge or 323 to match my birthday or 111 to match my number in the cb club or 159 to match my number in a qsl club ..... or 69 cause ... well never mind but i want a little number ..... oh well i guess i will take what i got ...... after all it did comee with an aweful lot a of good friends and good company....

Belly up to the Bar Boys ...... Drink are on Grizz .... oh waite he aint here ok Drinks are on me ......

Hi Don,

Don't be jealous! I'm sure you got here as soon as you knew you should. Most folks won't hold their lower badge numbers over you. They will just be glad that you're here to help the sport grow.

Hey Bottles, Dan's next drink is on my tab. Do I have a tab. :unsure::rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

SASS numbers mean.........nothing. :lol:

I am just glad I found SASS and got a number.

Well Bobby,

I think I have to disagree. I think Number 1, Judge Roy Bean, is pretty special as are the other founders.

Other than that, it's just timing. So, maybe I see what you are getting at. :unsure:

Regards,

Allie Mo

The Judge is special regardless of his number. ;)

Some people found the game early on. Some haven't found it yet. :)

Like Pit Bull said, I'm just glad I found the game and got in on the fun. Wish I'd found it earlier.

yep me too i had cowboy action guns as a teenager lets see that wasnt toooo long ago, should have found it back then ..... but hey ... i found it ... my wife thinks i'm a not and lost in a fantasy i think ... but i'm happy!

I've got a 21 year old number and I'm still a young wippersnaper compared to some of you guys.

If you wait long enough, you will have the lowest number. :P:lol:

TF

well i dunno ... theres way to many people younger than me been here longer got lower numbers if i waite tell i'm too old to pick up my six shooter... i still wont have the lowest but maybe by then will be at 7 digits ....so it will seem pretty low :D

I'm just glad you're here. You've got a number higher than mine! :D

yep thats true.... guess i could look at it the other way around ... i got the higest number or close to it" or like an auction i got 91979 over here do i here 92000, 92000 where? 91979 over here going once going twice Sold to the cowboy at the bar yeeee haaaa

ok .... i have on of the highest numbers in SASS .... and I realize its cause i am one of the Newest members But Still i am Jealous dang it .... I want me a 3 digit number ..... maybe even a 2 digit number ..... although min is easy to remember ..... maybe 183 to match my old fd badge or 323 to match my birthday or 111 to match my number in the cb club or 159 to match my number in a qsl club ..... or 69 cause ... well never mind but i want a little number ..... oh well i guess i will take what i got ...... after all it did comee with an aweful lot a of good friends and good company....

Belly up to the Bar Boys ...... Drink are on Grizz .... oh waite he aint here ok Drinks are on me ......

Just send me your badge.. I will take it to dads shop and grind some of those numbers off for ya.. lol

My number is high too.I was only shooting at my local club since 2001 and a SASS # wasn't needed since I didn't shoot other clubs or BIG matches.Then I decided finally to start shooting other clubs and some required a SASS #,so I finally joined up.Just think....I could have been in the 30000's.

then i could have a real low number wooo hoooo

Well yeah.. what are friends for ??? lol

sounds like ya deserve a cold one fer that step up to the bar and put it on my tab,

i kinda scared to see what my tab is after the last few days ....

If you are adding my drinks up.. they will include a nipple.. lol. Takes me forever to nurse m drink.. lol

sounds like ya deserve a cold one fer that step up to the bar and put it on my tab,

i kinda scared to see what my tab is after the last few days ....

If ya hadn't a told Bottles to nail your tab ta the bar and then stack everyone else's on top of it.................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well it could be a whole lot more is all I'm sayin'. :lol:

I wouldn't worry about the number, itself. It seems to me that when we're at a match, folks don't generally even care about a person's number on their badge, and don't even look at it. What I think most people see is, first, the overall look of your outfit, and then second, something about your get-up that is of interest, be it a gun of yours, your hat, your rig, your cart. The badge is on there somewhere, but it's part of the overall look.

And in that area, though, except for B-Western, I think that the older, the grungier-looking the outfit, the more realistic, seasoned and experienced it looks. Not like it just came out of the Sears-Roebuck catalog.

That's why I say, jokingly, that the best hat comes from buying the cheapest one there, then drive over it in your car a few times (when you're not wearing it), press it back into shape with your hands, and you're good to go. I confess I don't actually do that, myself, though. I just leave it alone and it gets dumpy all by itself, but I do take them out and shoot a hole in them just for atmosphere and ventilation. :lol:

And in the interest of hijacking someone else's thread (which seems to be a tradition around this here outfit):

That's why I say, jokingly, that the best hat comes from buying the cheapest one there, then drive over it in your car a few times (when you're not wearing it), press it back into shape with your hands, and you're good to go. I confess I don't actually do that, myself, though. I just leave it alone and it gets dumpy all by itself, but I do take them out and shoot a hole in them just for atmosphere and ventilation. :lol:

The hat I wear to shoot in most of the time has been snowed on, rained on, and has belted a cow or two across the snout. Nothing like every day ranch work to give a hat character... :lol:

well ... not so much worried about it... or what other would think

about a high number cause apparently nobody else cares what number

ya got, i guess its really a mental thing .... its kind of like

" omg it that high dang newbee" lol naah i think maybe its cause of

look at all the fun i missed ... dag nab it .....

Archived