SASS Wire Forum

Car stickers..

Deja Vous

I have a SASS sticker on, need to put on my NRA still.. and today I put on my LLC sticker.. He is my friend that has gone to the other side. So, my NRA siicker is it safe to put it on.. or should I install a protect by SW 357 first? lol

I've never been one to put stickers of any kind on my cars. About the wildest I ever got was to put a window cling type sticker on my Durango for the Durango Owners Club.

I tend to shy away from anything that might identify me as a gun owner.

But that's just me. Regards, TJ

Thanks for your reply.. and yeah.. i do worry a bit about being followed for my GUNs.. lol

I've never been one to put stickers of any kind on my cars. About the wildest I ever got was to put a window cling type sticker on my Durango for the Durango Owners Club.

I figured SASS would not hurt since they think we are reencactors.. and LLC's well I don't care if the is a problem.. it stays, he was my friend..

Put all the stickers on your car you want that identify you as a gun owner. Just keep your carry weapon in your handbag, not in your car. If some thug breaks into your car cause it thinks it can score a gun, you're pards, Smith and Wesson still have your back.

do you have a picture of the LLC sticker?

its a cross and hat with LLC's on it.. I can send it to your cell.. Runing out for a bit.. PM your cell and I will send it to ya as soon as I can.. it is dark out right now.. I love it.. Marshall Phil passed them out.. I love mine.. I miss him a lot in my life... Gotta run.. going to visit across the pool.. lol..be back soon.

To ID yourownself as a gun owner/carrier is a BAD idea :excl:

Some POS will see those decals and follow you home and know where you live etc. NOT GOOD

My SIL is a L.A. County Deputy and they were ALL told to remove station decals , NRA stickers etc from their own cars/trucks/RV's so the gang banging POS's don't follow them or their family home.

Respectfully,

LG

Lumpy, love your alias, but not for breakfast! Understand what your sayin, but:

Criminals like easy prey, and an armed woman is not easy prey.

If they follow me home, it's at their own peril. I notice who is behind, around, following me. I'm aware every minute that there are predators around. If they're dumb enough to try to harm me...

Aw shux.... I just have one of these on the back window of my truck.

I figger only them that should know will know what it is... and them that shouldn't wouldn't. :rolleyes:

On the other truck is a single "King's River Regulators" decal. B)

I've had NRA stickers on every car I've owned since I've been a member, from 1966 to the present. Never had a problem because of them either.

Don't have a data plan on my cell so I can't send or receive pics, oh well, sounds nice. A good way to remember your friend.

He was a friend.. and a husband to Peppers, and a friend to all.. LLC's was a good man.. I learned so much more than I realized from him. In vain I thought he wanted me to be more.. but I do get the huge picture now.. thanks to deep fried pickles and Sunday converations.. lol.. I am grateful to God and to LLCs for the tiny purpose in life that I will carry forward. I am in awe of the miracles of God.. and I look forward to what he offers in life... He will care for those who miss LLCs better than I can..

I got kinda caught up in thinking I could help, but only God can.. geesh at times I get so far ahead of me.. lol. But hey how can you be Deja Vous and not expect to do better the next time around? lol..

So as my russian pals would say here in CA. "?.завтра принесет влюбленность" lol. ah not sure if that is correct or not since Russian is not my thing.. lol .. "tomorrow will bring love".. wich means the next day will always be bigger and better and it alwa ys is.. Ya gotta love tomorrow.. .

To ID yourownself as a gun owner/carrier is a BAD idea :excl:

Some POS will see those decals and follow you home and know where you live etc. NOT GOOD

My SIL is a L.A. County Deputy and they were ALL told to remove station decals , NRA stickers etc from their own cars/trucks/RV's so the gang banging POS's don't follow them or their family home.

Respectfully,

LG

Lumys .. at times I feel really stupid,.. lol this is one of those times..

Gosh since I have always been target why not now? lol. This could be cool.. lol

I think where ya live has a lot to do with it as well.

In Oklahoma City, you don't even notice a firearms related tag / sticker / sign, but an Obama '12 sticker gets folks riled up really fast.

I have my FFL and try and make a bit of profit from it. My truck looks like a rolling billboard.

I agree. I live so far off the main road I would know if someone that didn't belong was following. When we are home the cars are in the garage. I have a sticker that I really like on my windshield. It's a square on point yellow sticker like a traffic caution sign. It reads; Caution, Driver only carries $20 woth of ammunition. On the back I have my SASS sticker, NRA sticker, and a crimson oval that just says SBN in white letters. That one riles a few folks around here.

Bingo. I had no stickers on my car when I lived in South Florida. But around here NRA stickers are as common as license plates.

Lumpy, love your alias, but not for breakfast! Understand what your sayin, but:

Criminals like easy prey, and an armed woman is not easy prey.

If they follow me home, it's at their own peril. I notice who is behind, around, following me. I'm aware every minute that there are predators around. If they're dumb enough to try to harm me...

The "POS's" are COWARDS and will watch your place and wait till you leave to break in :o

THEY KNOW YOU HAVE A GUN(s) :rolleyes:

Why risk it ;)

Respectfully,

LG

Gosh since I have always been target why not now? lol. This could be cool.. lol

OR NOT! You leave your little dog at home, right? WHY would you want to put her in danger of being killed by the POS's that what to steal your stuff.

IF, you have some LEO friends that are local. Ash them........THEN, do as you wish :FlagAm:

DJ, you did ask for "imput" and you know my background.

Is it not better to error on the side of caution ;)

Respectfully,

LG

I am with Lumpy on this one.

Why advertise. If they want to know that I have a gun, let them meet Mr. .45 face to face.

Nobody is paying me to advertise their products so why should I be a walking billboard.

Mr. POS can guess if I am carrying or not. His call.

If SASS or NRA wants folks to know that they are around, rent a billboard, don't try to induce

me to become one.

But that is just me.

Life is full of choices, make you own.

I have talked to several people who have gotten their car broken into at night while having a SASS sticker on it, mainly while traveling to a meet.

I the LA area I hesitate to have any sticker on the truck since there are so many carzies in the area to start with.

My truck is FESTOONED with Pro-Gun stickers on the rear window. SASS stickers, SASS License Plate Covers and SASS hitch cover, NRA, TSRA, Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, and "Criminals Prefer Unarmed Victims" stickers.

I have never been followed home by a POS, nor does anyone mess with me in traffic.

My "car gun" goes in the house beside the bed (next to the others staged there and elsewhere around the house), and my house is rarely vacant. In fact, I had to tell the boy (Lobo Timmy) that a pard was coming up to my porch to pick up some ammo I had left for him, and the boy was NOT to shoot at him (or the UPS guy!!)!

Any POS that even THINKS about it wont have much left to think with afterwards.

There is even a 1911 at the front door for those people I dont recognize through the peephole!

FWIW..YMMV..SOso

I have SASS, NRA Life, POW/MIA, God bless Arizona and My son is a U.S. Marine with 3 service stars under it. Yes 3 sons are Marines 1 still active duty

Darlin', you're in the People's Republic of Kalifornium now. You have to watch out for the politicians, cops, and crims. All want your guns.

Listen to Lumps, he knows.

We run radio silent on guns, politics, etc.

No stickers fer me, no guns, politics or religion. I don't wanna be targeted fer robbery especially when I'm NOT in my car.:angry:

SASS sticker...NRA sticker.....and da other one dat reads.......

I listen to all da little voices !!!!! :lol:

Archived