SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Championship

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, if you can keep that nose in tune. Can you pick and sing at the same time? :lol:

As long as you don't make me walk and chew gum, I'll be fine. :D:P

I'm still trying to get my schedule arranged so I can make it.

Trying to get permission to give a final exam early so it can happen.

Hope you can make it, Big Boyd. Would love to see you.

Cassalong Hopidy

No kidding. And with lead prices going way up, I wish we could find a way to get our bullets back, too. :P

You can pick up brass - but I have to tell you - This IS a lost lead match.... Witch Doctor

You can pick up brass - but I have to tell you - This IS a lost lead match.... Witch Doctor

No problem. I lost my marbles a long time ago.

Matt, I think I know where your marbles are. Check your nose.

Still no takers on bringing your git-fiddles? I don't think y'all wanna hear me and Matt singing.....or him pickin'. We would wind up BEING the campfire.

I know, let's have a spelling contest. (I've always wanted to say that!)

Rufus

...those two misfits that shoot FCGF: Jackalope and Judge...

Misfits? Misfits!?!

Yer jest kiddin', aintcha?

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation 2010

I'm a little slow getting the application in but we have several from Wartrace coming.

Papa Dave

Sheriff Frank Canton

Tombstone John

Cheyenne Thornton

Branchwater Jack

Buck Dodgers

Randy Saint Eagle

Not sure if anyone else is planning it or not.

Randy

Hi Randy...I'm glad you shoot faster than you mail money...We can't wait to see your crew. How many of you have been to River Bend before? WD

Myself and Whiskey Business will be there. Hoping to see a bunch of you in May!

Hi Bucky, remember we are shooting a benefit match for the young shooters on April 30....Hope to see you both again a little before May. Witch Doctor

Hi Bucky, remember we are shooting a benefit match for the young shooters on April 30....Hope to see you both again a little before May. Witch Doctor

Darn CRS, I did not know (or recall maybe) that but glad you told me! We will plan on being there.

Bucky & Whiskey

Hi Randy...I'm glad you shoot faster than you mail money...We can't wait to see your crew. How many of you have been to River Bend before? WD

Witch Doctor, I'm not sure if any of us have been to River Bend before, but I'm getting excited about a chance to shoot at a new place, I like to shoot somewhere new every year.

See you in about 3 weeks.

Randy

Witch Doctor, what time does the benefit match start and how many stages?

Rufus

As I understand it starts at the normal time and it will benefit the the Georgia Young Shooter's fund.

Yeah....what McKenzie said!!

It's gonna be fun. Vendors, food, music, Doc Griffin's Chuck Wagon and friendly competition.

And lotsa smoke!!!!! :D :D :D

47 days and counting to Side Match Day at the GA State Match. Harley and I, along with most of the Hole in the Bar Gang, will be there for the fun and festivities. We plan to keep the Cactus Rose Saloon busy, and smiles are the order of the day, every day

Like I say, "Think of it as an adventure!"

Like Jackalope Jasper says, "If we aren't real careful, we might have a REAL good time!"

Look forward to seeing many, many friends, new and old, at this match.

Hi Kiss, I have some REAL sad news. Some bad weather among other problems overtook the Cactus Rose Saloon and they will not be able to make the trip to the match. They had already been out and measured out their spot right by the pavilion and we were so excited. But Georgia has had some very heavy storms over last 6 weeks and one of them severely damaged the tent. Also one of the proprietors has been having some health problems. We will still have plenty of fun at the "dinner on the range" Friday night. I am sure you have had the opportunity to sample one of Doc Griffin's cowboy feasts. He and the Mule Camp Cowboys are providing our grub on Friday night while we give away side match awards and the Black Powder awards. See you there. You might have to bring your own cactus juice (for after all guns are stored and we have the range officer's permission to break out the canteens). Cheers... Witch Doctor

Wow, I hope everyone with Cactus Rose is alright. They will be sorely missed at the State Match. Can't wait for Doc Griffin's "Dinner on the Range". Thanks Mule Camp Cowboys for sponsoring the grub.

WOW. Two weeks from today at this time the first round will be down range. CANT WAIT

McKenzie

I'll see you there my friend. Thanks in advance to the folks puttin' this match on for the invite and the opportunity.

KAIN'T WAIT!!!

Are there any more spots left open for the state shoot. My better half is leaning on letting me shoot.

Witch Doctor, sent you a PM about this. Does anyone know?

No problem KK. Just do what Dirt said. But make sure to GET IT IN THE MAIL ASAP.

We are sure looking forward to have all you folks come and shoot with us at the first Round Up at River Bend!!! It is gonna be a good'un.

Buck D. Law and Sugah, I am still waiting on your applications too.

Judge

Archived