SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Championship

Rolan made mine. They are comfortable and seal up so good, I have to take one out to hear the stage instructions. I've had others, but these are the best. I already have tinitis and I don't want it to get any worse. I'd give 10 times the cost to get this ringing to stop.

Rufus

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Buck loves them then I want to try them. Rolan, I'm in no hurry, at some point let's get together and work out a deal? I respect advice to the contrary, but for my long time hearing, I'm willing to gamble $50 or so, particularly if the pard on the other side of the deal is a local cowboy!

I'm looking forward to meeting you at the GA match Sugah!

We'll meet up soon Captain.

So, how did it go today?

Can't wait till tomorrow!!

Me and Whisky Business shot the 3 stage warm up match today. My first stage was ok but clean. 2nd stage was pretty good (for me) and clean. 3rd and last stage the wheels fell off the train! Sttill a lot of fun regardless. Quite a few vendors out there and a lot of good pards and pardettes. Looking forward to the main match tomorrow and Saturday and hope I get the opportunity to meet you Cap'n!

Bucky

How did Friday go? Had a nice service for my dad, but I wish I could have shot the match with y'all. They let me shoot with the workers on Wednesday.

Sidekick is your overall winner.

Ozark Azz Men's Ga. State Champ

Maggie Darlin' Ladie's Ga. State Champ.

Great match, too much fun, too many great people to list!!

Archived