SASS Wire Forum

Alright, that's it. Y'all have had it.

Widder and @Krazy Kajun has peed me off. I'm turning the lights off today with my hoodoo. Y'all have that dup to thank for it. 

Dont let NASA make you think this was gonna happen anyway, cause if Ihadnt spit under that red rock and skinned that chicken with the jawbone of a coyote under the light of last months fool moon, it wouldn't happen. 

• Haha 11

TW.....I still say you got the best trained chickens in Tennessee.  Someone leaked a rehearsal video of you having them to perform....I've got to admit they were on count and on note....dance moves were right on time.  See for yourself here.  :lol:

Kajun

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

TW.....I still say you got the best trained chickens in Tennessee.  Someone leaked a rehearsal video of you having them to perform....I've got to admit they were on count and on note....dance moves were right on time.  See for yourself here.  :lol:

Kajun

I sent that video to Crawdaddy this morning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Widder and @Krazy Kajun has peed me off. I'm turning the lights off today with my hoodoo. Y'all have that dup to thank for it. 

Dont let NASA make you think this was gonna happen anyway, cause if Ihadnt spit under that red rock and skinned that chicken with the jawbone of a coyote under the light of last months fool moon, it wouldn't happen. 

Please up the dosage on your medication

• Haha 4

TW’s a magic man. That hoodoo happened all the way over here!

Scared the crows and everything. Some people got this really strange desire to mow lawns. It was eerie, I tell ya!

image.thumb.jpeg.62d77659fe69fe1642b4b9a6b1d146c9.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We have guards all around our Island, wanted posters everywhere..ya' dun TW...and ole' Widder warned us..come ta' think of it he nailed up the most posters.:D

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

He's a WITCH!!!  Burn him!

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

If you are so powerful, do it again next Tuesday!

Imis

57 minutes ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

TW's claimed HooDoo is PooPoo 

CB :P

This here is mainmost powerful hoodoo. It'll take me about 20years to work up another batch. But I'll do it. You heard it here first!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TW's questionable reputation as having any kind of wisdom or power comes from 3 sources:

1. he reads and believes in fortune cookies that he gets at Sun Wong's Chinese restaurant.

2.  he impresses little kids when teaching them how to ride a bicycle when he puts balloons or baseball cards

on the spokes to make it sound like a motorcycle.

3.  he tells people who don't know him, that he is wise.

..........Widder

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TW's questionable reputation as having any kind of wisdom or power comes from 3 sources:

1. he reads and believes in fortune cookies that he gets at Sun Wong's Chinese restaurant.

2.  he impresses little kids when teaching them how to ride a bicycle when he puts balloons or baseball cards

on the spokes to make it sound like a motorcycle.

3.  he tells people who don't know him, that he is wise.

..........Widder

I don't put too much stock in the bad news fortune cookies. Only the good ones since I found out my first girlfriend was cheating on me with a Chinaman. She said his name in the bedroom and I don't put up with that mess. Wong Ho is a funny name anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think she was trying to teach you a new language.   In Chinese, TN Williams is pronounced.......... "Wong Ho".

You were 'Wong' when you was little......... and you still is 'WONG'.

:lol:

..........Widder  (translated in Chinese:  Maskulinum)

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Liquor, apparently.  I don't even know what he's talking about.

You would if you drank the water......... :lol:

Most of us live in an area that gives those "EMERGENCY ALERT"  warning test on the T.V. every month.   The law

requires it as a monthly test.

Where TN Williams lives, they run those 'monthly' test every 6 weeks.    Go figure!

..........Widder

Edited by Widder, SASS #59054
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 11:55 AM, Tennessee williams said:

Better than Peed on , unless you two are into that?  If that's the  case we don't want to know what  what you are doing with the lights off :)