SASS Wire Forum

US tracking high-altitude balloon over Colorado

my thought too , think what we have put in space and what it can do , size matters but small when it comes to space , 

my first thought was here we go again yet this time why dont we just figure a way to capture it , 

my second thought was a book i read recently - clive custler , marauder , its about a chinese plot to take over austrailia by creating a huge medical emergency that requires quick response by a lot of people fast - they have lots of people are close and can respond faster than anyone else , complete takeover within the humanitarian response guise , 

then i thought of our boarders and what is flowing over them now and under the guise os humanitarian relief of asylum claims - none of it legal , none of it resisted , mostly encouraged , and then we support these invaders while they take us over 

we shall see what the future brings but im expecting the worst from this situation , 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Screenshot_20240223-191458.thumb.png.610d464037379a50702dd439fcebfd4f.pngClose up

That balloon is much too heavy to get any elevation at all. Even though it’s completely full of hot air. 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

That balloon is much too heavy to get any elevation at all. Even though it’s completely full of hot air. 

Full of s*** is more like it.

• Haha 4

I think I get it now! Whoopee is a mother sea lion. She wears the image of one of her offspring for all to see. Or is she a walrus? Which is bigger, seal, sea lion or walrus? Her itty bitty tusks are very small. 

Ah, according to this she is a seal lion. They walk on land and are very noisy.

https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/seal-sealion.html

• Haha 1

It’s gone.

The balloon, not her.

• Haha 2