SASS Wire Forum

Ready fer Easter

Utah Bob #35998

I’m thinking……maybe….. RABBIT STEW!!

42 minutes ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

Rabbits lay eggs???

NOPE!!  But it’s rumored that they deliver ‘em.

4 hours ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

Rabbits lay eggs???

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

NOPE!!  But it’s rumored that they deliver ‘em.

Blackwater is off the mark. And here’s the proof!9D7340F4-47A5-4A64-9900-3602F75E6BCE.thumb.jpeg.0a558515282ad7818fb740cbb63101b0.jpeg

They hatch from special carved eggs. They prefer pastel colors and multiply rapidly once your knife is sharp.

:P:D

Sorry Blackwater I couldn’t resist.

CJ

Here are three that haven’t gotten their pastel on yet and one that isn’t fully hatched.E68BC398-7644-4A24-BDEC-22D3185C5BCB.thumb.jpeg.8193af35a19fe6355ca110319b6c608c.jpeg

Notice one is asleep. That happens just before the pastel shows up.

CJ

Just not the same...

9f0a86f5c4cca0195a4363e90e572905.jpg

Wish I had pictures from the past, years ago, set up for decorating eggs but a bit bored. Paz, the oil options, shrink wraps, had all the stuff. And my mother in law started making Marsha Clark. Genius!

We called up the local egg lady to bring over more eggs, particularly brown eggs in addition to white. And used the cartons in various ways.

Once the egg lady got done laughing about our plans, she brought eggs over pronto! And several extra egg cartons to suit our needs.

We made a diorama of the OJ trial. Judge Ito, defense and prosecution tables, and the jury box (an entire dozen in a carton of them). Some loved it, some hated it, but all admired it. Arguably bad taste, but it was different.

43 minutes ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

Blackwater is off the mark. And here’s the proof!9D7340F4-47A5-4A64-9900-3602F75E6BCE.thumb.jpeg.0a558515282ad7818fb740cbb63101b0.jpeg

They hatch from special carved eggs. They prefer pastel colors and multiply rapidly once your knife is sharp.

:P:D

Sorry Blackwater I couldn’t resist.

What good are them rabbits??  They don’t look tasty atall!!

22 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I wonder if rabbits can lay potatos?  That is what the Dems say people should be using this year instead of eggs.

Might not could lay them taters, but I betcha’ they’d be right tasty, laid down in amongst them taters with some nice thick gravy!!

HECK!! Maybe some carrots ‘n’ onions in there too!!

1 hour ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I wonder if rabbits can lay potatos?  That is what the Dems say people should be using this year instead of eggs.

Potatoes? I have a better idea for them.
Little pastel middle fingers. 

On 4/6/2023 at 1:57 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

I’m thinking……maybe….. RABBIT STEW!!

Don't you even.  When we took in an obviously-dumped Easter rabbit (people get them for their children without realizing they are NOT dogs or cats & can be a pain in the butt when their needs are not met) BabyGirl suggested we name him Stu.  Just couldn't.

12 minutes ago, MizPete said:

Don't you even.  When we took in an obviously-dumped Easter rabbit (people get them for their children without realizing they are NOT dogs or cats & can be a pain in the butt when their needs are not met) BabyGirl suggested we name him Stu.  Just couldn't.

LOL we shoot them here and bait Coyotes with them . 

5 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

LOL we shoot them here and bait Coyotes with them . 

I know.  In the olden days Petey was a hunter & I can't remember the name of the mentor he said would spin in his grave if he heard he kept one as a pet.

I really don’t like rabbit! I’ve only had one gentleman, who was a barbecue master, that could serve rabbit that I really enjoyed! I’m a contrary old b@$tard and I get a kick outta folks that get all wound up when I suggest things like this!!

AND!! We have a wild rabbit that has been around our place for a couple of years! He’s kind of a pet and he’s big enough to bully the next-door neighbor’s Jack Russell terrier!! :o :lol:

I've only had rabbit once at a game dinner. Except for the bone shards, it was pretty good. Ate a lot things that night that it was probably best I didn't know what they were.:D All were quite good however.

Archived