SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

On 9/25/2023 at 5:04 PM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

2a814ab2ee8668a50693a859080058065157a6cb3071527228003cd5e95da35b_1.jpg

Or Fox, Rupert Murdoch admitted that he knew the election stuff was false, but It sold advertising.

Edited by Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Unplanned puns and d&d.

For some reason the people I played with seemed to think that I was both younger than I was and very naive.

One night Joanne, who was a cleric of Aphrodite, said something about the villain had broken into her chambers, and she was just standing there in her teddy.

Then she turns to me and asked me if I knew what a teddy was.

I told her soitanly I did - it was a little bear.

And the unplanned pun was that of course a teddy is a little bare.

The game fell apart for about 10 minutes, and tellUNTIL people could return to the seriousness of murder and mayhem and looting.

Edited by Alpo
onea these days otto - POW! to the moon
  • Haha 5

Kiwanis pancake days.

I took my mother there one year. We were meeting several of her friends, so there was six of us all together. The people at that breakfast were some of the sloppiest people I've ever seen. The syrup bottles were just covered. So everybody had sticky fingers.

Mama reaches in her purse and pulls out a wet wipe from Sonny's BBQ. Carefully tears it open and wipes off her hands. Gives it to me and I wipe my hands. Then I hand it across the table to Sara, and she gives it to her husband, and he gives it to their daughter and she gives it to her husband, and when we all have got clean hands they give it back to Mama. And she folds it back up and puts it back in the little pouch from Sonny's.

Then we all eat some more pancakes, which got us all sticky again, so out comes that same wet wipe, and we all cleaned up again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

California lowriders have hydraulic systems built into the suspension. They can lift the frame up off the ground so they can drive it somewhere or go over a bump, and then lower the frame all the way back down to the ground to look cool.

First I figure they trailered it to wherever it is, and then they raised the frame, drove it off the trailer, parked it wherever they wanted it, and lowered the frame.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/26/2023 at 10:33 PM, Alpo said:

Trust. Heh.

I've never done this. But I've seen it - tv, movies. "Trust building exercise". You show trust in your - it's most often your fellow employees - by standing there with your back to them and falling backwards, trusting that they will catch you.

I wouldn't do it. If I fall and somebody catches me, that's a wonderful thing. And I would be happy and I would most likely thank them for catching me.

But to deliberately fall, trusting that someone will catch you just because? That's stupidity.

That isn't just trust, it is assuming a basic level of competence.  These days that is unusual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A blond girl goes to a hair salon. The girl has headphones on sitting in the chair. The stylist tells her she needs to take them off to cut her hair. The girl holds them on her head and says “I'll die if you take them off”. The stylist attempts to continue working around them. Having difficulty she again tells the girl she needs to take them off. The girl tells her again “I'll die if I take them off”. The stylist once again resumes cutting her hair. Then had enough of this and yanked the headphones off her head. The girl falls out of the chair, lands on the floor and is instantly dead. The stylist bends over and put the headphones to her ear. She listens and it's a voice saying “breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out”

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1