SASS Wire Forum
Too Tall Bob

STUFF FOR FREE

UPDATE: Shirt spoken for and in the mail to Salty Pawl.

Scully XL print shirt, new.  Got this shirt a long time ago and have since lost most of my beer gut so XL shirts are way too big.  My loss can be your gain.  Shirt is an off white with black print.  Mailed USPS to CONUS.  

8549FEBE-9155-4E5A-AFE4-1231AB41B7DF.jpeg

Edited by Bingo Montana
  • Like 1

I will take that please. Brand new to CAS and trying to build up my wardrobe.

9 minutes ago, Salty Pawl said:

I will take that please. Brand new to CAS and trying to build up my wardrobe.

PM me where to send the Scully XL shirt to and I will get it in the mail to you Pard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bingo Montana said:

PM me where to send the Scully XL shirt to and I will get it in the mail to you Pard.

Sending PM, and thank you very much Partner.

I ended up with a $25 spring kit new in bag:

Shotgun Boogie's tuning kit browning BL 22 / Miroku 22lr.

https://sbgwllc.myshopify.com/products/browning-miroku-bl22-tuning-kit?_pos=1&_sid=a95c6fd1c&_ss=r

And I don't own that gun. I offer this for personal use on your firearm. First to quote this post with a pic of their matching gun can have it. Would like $5 via PayPal for padded envelope, postage, and some of the gas (16 miles) to mail it.

• Like 2

In desperate need of a steel frame With arbor for my pietta 1851 navy in 44 caliber. If anyone has one, or any leads on where to find one, please let me know. Haven’t been able to shoot for 2 months, so someone sent me here. Thank you!

On 9/11/2020 at 3:33 PM, Sam Sackett said:

J. Mark Flint - If you gave any of those clothes left, I would appreciate some. I am just getting started and they would help my costuming.  I have spent about all I can to get the guns & heavy stuff  Thanks!!

Sam Sackett

Sam what size shirts do you wear? You need Boots? (Size?) I have some stuff I can bring to West Point. 

Dakota,. Appreciate the offer. Wear size large shirts. Boots I'm good on. I am going in for shoulder surgery today, so will be out of shooting for a while. I'll try to show up at a few shoots and spot of something. I'll see you in West Point and we can discuss the .  Thanks again, Sam. 

• Like 1

GONE TO 40CHEV. Or even a bad one. Twenty-four (24) .38 S&W cases. Five (5) are nickel. Also 5 boolits. Just send me an address and I will send them to you. Just pay it forward when you can.

IMG_20201108_155127418.jpg

Edited by Dusty Morningwood
  • Like 3

BTT

Dusty

Sent you a pm

On 10/7/2020 at 5:18 PM, John Kloehr said:

I ended up with a $25 spring kit new in bag:

Shotgun Boogie's tuning kit browning BL 22 / Miroku 22lr.

https://sbgwllc.myshopify.com/products/browning-miroku-bl22-tuning-kit?_pos=1&_sid=a95c6fd1c&_ss=r

And I don't own that gun. I offer this for personal use on your firearm. First to quote this post with a pic of their matching gun can have it. Would like $5 via PayPal for padded envelope, postage, and some of the gas (16 miles) to mail it.

Well, the new owner of this fine spring set did not quote the post with the matching gun, but I trust the pard. Springs have a new home, heading out on the stage after the snowstorm ends and mountain thaws.

FREE 20 Gauge crimp thingies (Don't even know why I have these). Maybe someone can use them. Just let me know where to send.

IMG_20201203_105200855.jpg

13 minutes ago, Dusty Morningwood said:

FREE 20 Gauge crimp thingies (Don't even know why I have these). Maybe someone can use them. Just let me know where to send.

IMG_20201203_105200855.jpg

I'll take them