SASS Wire Forum

SASS Membership ?

gunrunner joe #17093

Dear Gunrunner Joe,

Our membership records indicate that you didn't renew your SASS membership, which expired last month. 
We value your membership and are working hard to continuously add benefits to maintaining a membership in SASS.
I'm sure you don't want to risk losing your alias registration, among the countless other things that come along with SASS membership. 

Your membership and support of The Single Action Shooting Society is greatly appreciated. 

So can someone tell me how a life membership run out. I do not think i past a way last month ! :lol:

I got one and I did renew. Must be a goof up because I can't get through to the office, I bet everyone got this so they are getting calls from everyone !

Me too.

Got one of these as well, and I am also a Life Member. Sent an email to the office; I expect it will be sorted out.

ST

I got the personalized email too, saying my membership expired last month.  I've got my membership card in my hand right now showing my membership expires on 8/06/2019.  I expect the office is being flooded with phone calls (all I've gotten so far is a busy signal).

Obviously its a computer glitch. Give them time I'm sure they will correct it. They have been having several issues with they system lately. I am sure by now everyone and their mother has been calling. Probably best to give them a day or two to fix the glitch.

I talked to SASS. It was just an oops. They accidentally sent the email this morning to everyone instead of the few it pertained to. 

2 minutes ago, StirrupTrouble said:

I talked to SASS. It was just an oops. They accidentally sent the email this morning to everyone instead of the few it pertained to. 

About what I figured. Thanks for letting us know!

Just now, Sparky Nelson said:

About what I figured. Thanks for letting us know!

Just trying to save frustration by members and their phone burning up :)

We also got notice that we're not paid up and checking records we have show we are paid up.

Probably a big glitch in SASS records. I'm sure they will get it taken care of.

Mercy;

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

They just now sent out an email saying it was their fault - they had sent the notice  by mistake to all active members, not just to those for whom it was intended.

Archived