SASS Wire Forum

I offended 4 cowpokes...

Matthew Duncan

You cant change History.

You may learn from it if you are open minded .

But you cant change it .

Just sayin 

Rooster .

With a Rebel Yell ! ! !

I know!

We need yet ANOTHER category!

As previously mentioned: SNOWFLAKE

Open to anyone, no age restrictions, no costume requirements, no caliber requirements.

Only whiners need apply.

;)

We have the JEDI's,

We have the Pistoleros,

We may have something for the two handers,

What we need is the Offenders. Their job is to offend at least 4 snowflakes a day. Matthew Duncan can be Offender #1

Matthew,  I have looked and looked at your picture and I even ask my wife to look at it.

And between the two of us, we don't see anything offensive about your hat or boots.

What am I missing?

..........Widder

I often fly a Stars and Bars, Most don't have a clue what it is.  After I explain about the different flags and banners they are rarly offended. If they are-too bad.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:50 PM, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Historical comments are fine. Y'all should not need me to continue tell you current political comments are not.

I don't consider the flag depicted as political, only a representation of a former country.

I reread every post prior to you post and didn't see anything that I considered political!

Mathew, I love the bib, I personally do not fly the Stars and Bars but I have nothing against it. My family fought for the loosing side in this one.

I really wanted to take it to the next level and have different state flags made into bibs and change the bibs depending on where I was shooting. It would be too cool to show up at T-Bones wearing a Texas flag bib, Bordertown sporting an Arizona flag bib, Florida wearing a Florida flag bib. I just did not have the person to make the different bibs.

15 hours ago, Dorado said:

...What we need is the Offenders. Their job is to offend at least 4 snowflakes a day. Matthew Duncan can be Offender #1

I'd be honored!

4 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Matthew,  I have looked and looked at your picture and I even ask my wife to look at it.

And between the two of us, we don't see anything offensive about your hat or boots.

What am I missing?

..........Widder

CSA emblem on the hat.

15 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

Well then Matthew, we need to join forces. Me with my flag and kepi and you, well, just being you!

You're both pretty offensive if ya ask me. :D :P  but I'll ride the trail with either one of ya, ...as long as your up front.

Fly the "Bonnie Blue" flag and confuse the heck out of the snowflakes.

Matthew, I'm in upstate NY and have the Battle flag on my cart and a CSA device on my hat and have never in my 20 years ofCAS had anyone complain about it.If they did it's their ignorance that's the problem. I'd be honored to join the "Offenders" with you,Just let me k ow what # I am so I can add it to my sig line.

How soon before Civil War (War of Northern Aggression) re-enactments are not allowed to have CSA soldiers dressed in uniform carrying the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia at the battlefield sites?

Hello Folks,

My personal political feelings aside, wearing my Moderator  hat, I believe this thread has become political.

Whenever, I need to watch a thread to ensure that any reference to the current political situation is hidden, I believe it is my duty to stop these threads as they come afoul of the Guidelines.

I have set aside my personal opinions, and been slammed for that, to enforce the Forum Guidelines. That said, I do not disagree with the Guidelines. They keep our sport out of discussions that have nothing to do with our sport or could have a detrimental effect on our beloved sport.

Political posts are not allowed. Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived