SASS Wire Forum

Tn Tombstone

I know we don't want more categories but does your club have one of these? This is Half-Cocked Kaylee with the Oak Ridge Outlaws. Wonderful young lady that is a delight to be around.

Frontier Cartridge Buckarette

Quite a surprise to the TO, Found out later they had made sure I was holding the timer when Half-Cocked Kaylee came to the line.

Category for my granddaughters!!!

Down around here, we know how Tombstone don't like timing the Black Powder shooters!! :o:lol::lol::lol:

Ya' shoulda' seen him a couple years ago at Black Gold when all of the BP shooters lined up at once!! ;):lol:

You take care of that li'l gall!!!

VERY COOL!

Caution: unabashed bragging about to appear! :ph34r:

My grandson, Nicky Nine Fingers, has been shooting BP since he was a buckaroo and recently won the Western Divisional Frontier Cartridge category at age 15 because there isn't a "Junior FC" category! (don't need one, neither!)

Nothing is cooler than watching the young ones shoot, especially BP.

p.s. his ultimate goal is to shoot BP Outlaw with you! Say hi to Lady T for us!

I know we don't want more categories but does your club have one of these?

Frontier Cartridge Buckarette

Quite a surprise to the TO, Found out later they had made sure I was holding the timer when Half-cocked Kallie came to the line.

If that doesn't put a smile on yer face I don't know what does. Outstanding indeed

Down around here, we know how Tombstone don't like timing the Black Powder shooters!! :o:lol::lol::lol:

Ya' shoulda' seen him a couple years ago at Black Gold when all of the BP shooters lined up at once!! ;):lol:

You take care of that li'l gall!!!

If memory serves me correct, I was in that "line" and I dont believe it took long for TnT to hand that timer off! :lol:

Yes, WAY COOL watchin the younger shooters belchin smoke! :)

Yeah! We caught him just as he took the timer and he had to time all four of us before he could hand off the timer!! I think it was me, you, Nuttin' Graceful, and Bitterroot!!

Really great hearing about the BP youngsters. This little lady is one of our favorites and she has such a great time shooting.

Beartrap, look forward to having my butt handed to me by a Jr Blackpowder shooter. I am learning to loose with the best of them. Lady T sends her love back at cha

Blackwater and Titus, I forget how much my friends take care of me. You know they say second hand smoke kills.

+1

Archived