SASS Wire Forum

World Series starts tonight.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, no dog in this hunt so may the best team win. (Not crazy about anything in NY) but I have no love for the Royals either……zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Used to live down the road from the Mets spring training stadium. Watched many a game there. I'll pull for them.

As Cubs fan you gotta know I hate the Mets. Living in Missouri I suppose I should be pulling for the Royals but between the Yankees and the Cardinals I think New York and Missouri have had more than their share of success. So, I would prefer the Royals win but don't plan on watching .

Can't root for an AL team! Nope.

That's the same mentality used by folks who insist on voting for Democrats, no matter what! 😉

Geez, 7 more baseball games before winter. I want the Royals to win. But I want to watch good baseball even more. Four months without MLB, is a whole lot worse than the Mets winning.

Dang, now I'm depressed. Where's the Jameson's?

That's the same mentality used by folks who insist on voting for Democrats, no matter what!

Geez, 7 more baseball games before winter. I want the Royals to win. But I want to watch good baseball even more. Four months without MLB, is a whole lot worse than the Mets winning.

Thanks for the insult.

THAT IS NOT THE SAME MENTALITY.

I AM A NATIONAL LEAGUE FAN! AND I TOO WANT TO SEE GOOD BASEBALL. NO MATTER WHO IS PLAYING!

GO BLUE!

WHHAAAAT?? Did I just see what I think I saw??

Inside the park home run??? Looked more like a triple with some fumbling in the outfield, maybe an error?? :wacko:

Two questions:

Is Joe Buck dating the Mets pitcher, Harvey? He can't stop talking about him.

And what's with JB's beard? Some men can wear beards. He can't/shouldn't.

+1

That's the same mentality used by folks who insist on voting for Democrats, no matter what!

So, what is the baseball version of a yellow dog democrat?

So, what is the baseball version of a yellow dog democrat?

I understand folks pulling for the hometown or regional team. I understand folks rooting for individual stars, no matter what team they are playing for. I understand folks rooting for a team where they used to live. I understand supporting a team or athlete with whom one has made personal acquaintance. I do not understand why an arbitrary organizational distinction such as AL versus NL is worthy of fandom. Notwithstanding the designated hitter rule. I mean, really?

Rally House is a retail store where fans can buy clothing and other stuff with their favorite team's logo. In the past week I watched a lady refuse to follow her husband into the Royals section of the store because she is a Cardinals fan. She was pissed because he was going to try on a Royals World Series tee shirt.

She is a yellow dog fan.

Two questions:

A crime against nature. :mellow:

Amazing... a very long game, relatively low scoring, but exciting - and we got to see history being made!

Two questions:

I think the man has a strong dislike for the Royals.

GO BLUE!

I think the man has a strong dislike for the Royals.

IIRC, he is a St Louis resident. Is he that POd that the Cards didn't make it that he has to be biased against the Royals????

Yes that fuzz is really showing off his receding hairline. Maybe the new Mrs. likes it..........

Archived