SASS Wire Forum

World Series starts tonight.

Ok historians, honest question here.

Game one was extra innings, won on Wednesday. Game two was won on the same day by the same team.

Has any other team won two World Series games on the same day?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question. Great game. Looking forward to Friday night!!!! Luckily, we have XM so we can watch the game and listen to the XM broadcast instead of listening to Buck wax endlessly about "his" New York team. Yes I did hear him say that a couple of times.

2005 White Sox-Astros games 3 & 4 for sure.

Seems like the d@mn Yankees did that at some point in the last 30 years.

Seems like the damn Yankees have done just about everything in the last 30 years, well…maybe 100!!!

METS METS METS!!!! B)

THOR!!!

Don't know why anyone needs sound watching baseball or football. You should be able to figure it out yourself.

GO BLUE!!!! GO BLUE!!!!

The Royals could take it tonight!!! :) I'm only rooting for them (slightly) since they're Amercan League! :huh:

Looking grim for the National League.

Well, next year.

Sorry Badger but the Cleveland Indians are taking it all next year!!! ;)

GO TRIBE IN 2016!!!!!

Whom are you rooting for?

If you were from Missouri you would understand, obviously you are not. :P

GO BLUE!!!

Don't know why anyone needs sound watching baseball or football. You should be able to figure it out yourself.

I need the sound. I rarely sit down and watch a game. Normally I'll listen to it in my shop and run into the rec room when something happens and catch the replay. Same with Baseball.

Wait til next year! Matter of fact, wait about 15 years until my grandson, currently a freshman majoring in sports management, becomes general manager of the Colorado Rockies and we can find someone to buy the team from the current owner...someone willing to spend the money to get decent pitching! Hope I'm around to see it! :)

What a GREAT SERIES for the Royals. That team works together like it should be. I believe every team member played during the series, all great players. No really big power hitters, just base hitters by the 9's. Great Victory for the Royals!! :D

Did anyone else feel Pete Rose was a bigger @$$h0le than ever before? I dislike the man for what his betting scandal did to baseball as a player and manager. To see the abrasive little sh#t admittedly set me off. Pardon my edited French.

Otherwise, it was great to see the Royals thrash the Bloomberg Mets!

Did somebody send you some of our MJ?

They're voting on legalizing it in Ohio as we speak. :rolleyes:

I can remember when the World Series would be over and done with by the end of the second week in September.

Archived