SASS Wire Forum

My wife has lost the battle with cancer-FuneraL ARRANGEMENTS

Korupt Karl

Sorry for your loss, prayers up for you and yours.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl, I choose to remember Kay walking with you through the range at the pass and pushing you aside so I could hug her and give her a kiss first. She had to rest several days so she could be there for you on your big day. You Karl have known love! It has been a long fight, and this love never waivered! Karl, I can only imagine the void you feel right now. So sorry. I am no farther than you telephone. Love ya buddy!

Very sorry for your loss.. Karl

Karl...Eleanor and I are deeply sadden to hear such sad news. Our prayers are still with you and always will be.

Your Pard

Faygo Kid

My deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your wife. I have watched with great joy the posts you two had and have envied your sense of fun and enjoyment in this game we all play. I hope that you will find solace in the fact that your wife was much loved by most of us and we will all feel her absence. If there is anything you need from the State of FL members, let me know and I will jump on it!

Nimble Fingers

So very sorry to hear the news. You are indeed in our prayers as you move along. She will be missed by all. Take care, wish I could be there for you.

Kk,I just heard the news Sunday at church from Widder. I'm so sorry for your loss.I know Kay and you struggled long. Be at peace for her pain is gone. Although you and I don't know each other well,it has always been a pleasure meeting with you. If ever you need something or to talk don't hesitate to call.

God bless and prayers out

Slater

You and your family are in my prayers. So very sorry for your loss..

Scarlett & Tommy Gun Tipton

Pappy,

Love ya man. Text me later today if you want company again.

C

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Prayers are made for you and family.

I know that my friend Buckshot Ed clung to the SASS club and the people before he died and it kept him going..... and I will be more involved as time will allow. I'm going to need all of you and as someone said earlier...."The hand of SASS is on my shoulder". I thank all of you for the outpouring. Kay did not know most of you, but she had an appreciation and a love for you.

We will bury honor her tomorrow and will celebrate her passing as she is now where we all strive to be. Amen, to you all and thank you.

KK

Karl,

It was very sad when I heard from others on the range that your wife had passed. I know she had been battling for her life for some time, but now she is free of her chains and, I believe, in a better place.

I am truly sorry that I never got the chance to meet her, as she was obviously loved by all.....everyone on the range had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. There is little one can say that will make things better.....but only that my thoughts are with you and your family at this most difficult and sad time.

You have a very large Cowboy Family around to help.....

Zak

Archived