SASS Wire Forum

Drinks are on me!

Shawnee McGrutt

This morning saw the birth of my second granddaughter. So fill your glass, I have a bottomless bottle of Gentleman Jack and a big box of Havanas. Gives me a good excuse to buy an other set of cowboy guns.

Congrats Grandpaw ! :lol::lol::lol:

From one ta another.....aint it a great feelin' to have Grand youngins' to spoil ! :wub:

Barkeep..hand me down dat giant bottle of Buttiet ya kep up yonder and hand me a couple dim ceegars !

My other daughter is having twin boys in August. I will go into the poor house buying them all guns. But I will go with a smile, as I will get to test all these guns out.

Got no granddaughters yet! Got a grandson who you will probably need to keep an eye on when they get a little older!!! ;):lol::lol:

Congrats and a round on me to the health and prosperity of all of these young'uns!!

HA HA, Glad that my Grandson knows all about guns. I gave him some Grandfather's advise that when they get to be of the

age when young boys start coming around to visit, that he always have the shot gun close by and to make a show of cleaning it.

I did that with my two girls and the funny part was that the boys ended up talking guns to me more than talking tot he girls.

It was not a popular idea with the girls. :lol::lol:

I cannot imagine a life without granddaughters. My two have me well trained.

Congratulations and enjoy the love.

Thanks for the drink.

Big congratulations. Grandchildren have a way with twisting you around their little finger. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way.

This morning saw the birth of my second granddaughter. So fill your glass, I have a bottomless bottle of Gentleman Jack and a big box of Havanas. Gives me a good excuse to buy an other set of cowboy guns.

I have three G'Daughters. The oldest is now 26 and she may not be perfect but she has done no wrong yet! Her latest accomplishment was the production of a great grand son 2 years ago.

HA HA, Glad that my Grandson knows all about guns. I gave him some Grandfather's advise that when they get to be of the

age when young boys start coming around to visit, that he always have the shot gun close by and to make a show of cleaning it.

I did that with my two girls and the funny part was that the boys ended up talking guns to me more than talking tot he girls.

It was not a popular idea with the girls. :lol::lol:

If it scares them, their goners. If they want to talk bout it, give them a chance. And I told my angle to put a bit of Hoppes #9 behind each ear. Iffin the kid don't like it or recognize it, hit the road!

Congratulations :-)

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!

We've got four granddaughters, one grandson and one great-granddaughter! I just wouldn't trade 'em for anything in this whole wide world - they're the best thing to ever come down the pike!

Wa'l now, Granddad, I'll take ye up on that!

From a granddad and now a great-granddad, Corn Gratulations!

Bottles! Two fingers worth!

No, not that piddly little glass, a five gallon bucket!

If there's not a grin on your face as broad as a Texas township, I'll be right surprised!

Congrats!!! NOW is a great time to buy her a new set of guns for CAS….you can keep 'em shooting' and clean for her in the meantime. Think of it as an investment in her future CAS career! :lol:

Congrats!!! NOW is a great time to buy her a new set of guns for CAS….you can keep 'em shooting' and clean for her in the meantime. Think of it as an investment in her future CAS career! :lol:

Have a set of 1851 Colt Navies coming her way, haven't decided on a rifle for me ( I mean her ) yet. The only problem is my oldest daughter is having twins in August, I am going to go into the poor house buying them all guns, for me to try out. Life is tuff!

Archived