SASS Wire Forum

Boomstick Jay short stroke rugers

Blufrost

Glad you asked. I met Boomstick at the U S Open and think he is one of the really good cowboys out there. He did some short notice work for me and while all the rest of us were hangin out he was working hard to meet his deadlines. Lots of people tell you they'll do something but Jay means it. Hope to see him down the trail. I am real happy with the work he did and can say go for it.

I shoot with him at Bar-3. Straight up cowboy, great to do business with.

Very good work at a very good price. Have yet to find anyone shooting his short strokes who is dis-satisfied, myself included. As for Shotgun Boogie's work, I personally have never shot any of his work so I can't compare.

I think I got one of the first short strokes he did back in the summer 2013. Fitted out my Old Model Ruger Vaqueros. I love them. Not only that, after I gladly paid what he asked and thought I had gotten full value, he actually refunded $100 when he figured out it did not cost him that much. Shaved at least 2 seconds off per stage (maybe more). He was a pleasure to work with. I am sure the other short stroke kits for Rugers are good too, but I haven't shot them. These I have, and I am very happy with them.

Broomstick Jay does a great job. I have a pair very smooth and slick. Jason has been improving his work for the past two years and has turned out to be a very good gunsmith for Ruger Short stroke action work. Jasons short stroked a pair for me and when he learned a better way to SS Jason called and upgraded my Rugers for free... That's service in my book. If your looking for good work at an affordable price I recommend You call Boomstick Jay. He only charges 150 for each gun.

I have to say Wes Flowers will always be the best Ruger gunsmith,, but Boomstick Jay's work and service is close. Thanks to both of You T-Bone Dooley

How do you get in contact with Broomstick Jay?

For a Punk Kid :P Boomstick has turned into a purdy durn good gunsmith.

I dont have any SS Rugers but he's done some other work on a few of my guns & its All First Class !!!

Come on guys. Enough is enough. Boomstick is a good guy, but if he spends all his time answering your PM's Email's and phone calls, when is he going to have time to work on my pistols?

Updated contact info.

Jason widmer

254-368-4540

Boomstickarmsco@gmail.com

Jason.widmer@gmail.com

If you call the 469 number you get Donovan bond, my business Partner.

Archived