SASS Wire Forum

hair

Deja Vous

I have had long hair most of my life. True I am getting older.. lol.. But since I moved I seem to have dry hair, never had that and skin. I found a website that told me the chlorine in water does that.. So I cut my dry hair off over the past few weeks, and installed a filter. Gosh, I thought maybe it was becauase of Japan or something.. lol.. So, hair.. and our ages... I am so looking forward to seeing if the filter works.. want to go back to long hair and who cares.. lol Do you think their is truth in advertising with all the laws we have, or have I been had? lol

So I cut my dry hair off over the past few weeks, and installed a filter.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong. How do you install a filter in your hair? Wouldn't it have been faster to cut your hair off all at once instead of "...over the past few weeks..." :P

Had a " long hare" in the yard this morning that looked pretty dry too!

Maybe I'm reading this wrong. How do you install a filter in your hair? Wouldn't it have been faster to cut your hair off all at once instead of "...over the past few weeks..." :P

Yes of course each hair has a filter.. lol,.. The fiters are for the shower head. And yes faster, but hard to do.. lol

You've been had! Truth in advertising???? Policed by whom?? The guv'ment? Yea there's a lot of truth there!!

:) Rye

"Hair, hair, long beautiful hair, shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen waxen. Hair down to there, shoulder length and longer" little blast from the past... :)

WHAT IS HAIR?

:blink:

Badger, it's that stuff that grows out of your nose, ears and anywhere else except where you want it to grow...

Deja,

You moved from Mizzoorah, which averages about 80% humidity to the Kaliforny desert which doesn't have enough humidity to average.

Perhaps that accounts for dry hair and skin?

I gotta hunch that your bathwater in MO had just as much chlorine as your bathwater in CA.

...and a neat classy short hair cut is much more attractive than most of the long hair styles I see these days.

I have long hair, at least when I shoot

BH

Got long hare at matches an at work. Just have it pulled back or in braids while at work.

Had a long hare mare once, appaloosa she was, but she took a attitude toward nother stallion and dat was dat.

Will not tolerat a cheatin' mare ! lol

ME TOO, Deja. Until last week it was down to my waist, but it was thrashed from teaching swimming, dry, breaking, so I got the scissors [i have a cosmetology license] and cut away! Very liberating! It is layered now just below the shoulders, and since it's curly, it's east wash and let dry. I've always enjoyed long hair, and can do so much with it, but only if it looks good.

So, maybe an extreme combover?

Not long till Badger can use a bald headed man's brush ! lol

Nutter thing' I find mature women wif long sliver hair very sexy indeed !

Badger [why do ya think he's called badger?] has to wear a big shirt with long sleeves when he goes fishin' or they get skert and think he's an aminal.

shucks :) thanx

• 1 month later...

Hair is something I want to keep.. lol Growing up it was long. My sisters use to braid it and our step mom hated it.. lol.. So she warned them to not do it.. She came home one day to braided hair and she cut it off above the braids. I remember feeling naked.. lol... But it was easier to get the mud and burrs out of it in the summer .. lol.. Once I was old enough to decided I have pretty much kept it long. It is shorter now than its been in a long time.. but starting to grow back. I found the filter does work, and the shampoos that have the hydrolized proteins in them.. Heck no one told me they took animal proteins off the market..lol.. So I found one taht works and the hair is doing better already. You know I was starting to suspect some fall out from Japan's mess over there.. lol...

Do not take this the wrong way, honest to God, my mama buys horse shampoo from the local farm and barn. Called Mane and Tail or somethin like that. Has been using it on her hair for years. she is one of those people who has a hard time finding things that work for her and what not....

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Do not take this the wrong way, honest to God, my mama buys horse shampoo from the local farm and barn. Called Mane and Tail or somethin like that. Has been using it on her hair for years. she is one of those people who has a hard time finding things that work for her and what not....

Good stuff... I use it.

ts

Some of these posts are Useless without PICS! :) :)

Archived