SASS Wire Forum

hair

Deja Vous

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Some of these posts are Useless without PICS! :) :)

Apparently... some are useless WITH pics. Specially mine.

ts

Hair is greatly overrated.

Yep... unless the Frost Giant is nippin' at your cold, numb-a$$. In the winter, when I am huntin' in below zero temps, I have found that my own hair is one of the greatest warmths... and strengths... that the Almighty has bestowed upon my frail frame.

Reason for Long Hair...

Overrated?... maybe... but not by Sampson....

ts

Whoa... my friend... down boy! I didn't mean nothin' by my response... specially as a slam.

And I ain't Sampson... I am just a puny, Southern boy... just tryin' to get by in this cold-a$$ world.

Sampson was just a fella from long ago... that agreed with me that hair can actually make a difference...

Some of my best friends ain't got no hair... and they sure look becomin' in their everday get-ups.

ts

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It were just a joke, TS. I have beautiful long golden locks. I shampoo them every night and my wife brushed it for me. It is not easy being a sex object. :lol:

"A SEX OBJECT ?"

Rolling eyes toward heaven

OH BROTHER !

Hey, it is hard, but somebody has to do it.

shaking head

I just hoped it wood not come to dis ! lol

Ladies look great with long hair,they look great with short hair and in between. Going with my wife for the cancer, I saw some ladies that were lovely and they were bald.Just my take.

Do not take this the wrong way, honest to God, my mama buys horse shampoo from the local farm and barn. Called Mane and Tail or somethin like that. Has been using it on her hair for years. she is one of those people who has a hard time finding things that work for her and what not....

I have to agree here. Mines not as long as T.S. but it's way past shoulder blades and I've been

pleased with mane-n-Tails for years now .

Train Robber

Archived